EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin,

please release Sisko first and give him an away team of Jadzia Dax and Mayor Kira.

By this you would make my childhood dreams come true.

The anticipation and want'ems for certain figures feels like a huge game of the roulette wheel in Vegas. Vegas, baby, VEGAS!

You can tell me 9 years and 347 days later.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

That's what I thought...

Why are you not going to answer Superdougs question, a question that matters some of the crowd here?

I am tired of that cryptic talking. If it's part of your sales strategy I am telling you that I don't mind, I'd buy eventually some TOS, if it's excellently made, but that'll be all.

The anticipation and want'ems for certain figures feels like a huge game of the roulette wheel in Vegas. Vegas, baby, VEGAS!
Well, I was shaped by Vegas half of my life (18/7, 355 days a year for 18 years) I have strong accents [emoji28]

If Sisko is the Captain, whom do you think will come to Sector One with Capt Sisko.

Captains aren't coming to Starfleet HQ alone.

I would really take any of the main crew. Dax, Bashir, Odo, Kira, O?Brien, etc. I would say Worf, but I would guess he?ll be covered under TNG eventually (although he has a different uniform).

That's what I thought...

Why are you not going to answer Superdougs question, a question that matters some of the crowd here?

I am tired of that cryptic talking. If it's part of your sales strategy I am telling you that I don't mind, I'd buy eventually some TOS, if it's excellently made, but that'll be all.
See you in 9 years 344 days later. I will tell you by then.

Curious, which Captain do you think will be released first?

FC Picard is not in the mix. He belongs to movie based releases.

To me it seems only fitting that the one who started it all should be the first released, Captain Jonathan Archer with T'Pol being his companion figure. Just knowing he/they are in the works makes me want to re-watch the series.

Last edited:
If we can only get few other figures from DS9, Kira and Odo would be at the top of my list. But after that I'd have a hard time choosing between Dax, O'Brien, or Quark.

There's just too many great characters on that show.

Bring on the fall of Trek Utopia...
Here's hoping we get Captain Rios :)

tumblr_pyxedarAcA1uvz6u5o4_400.gifv

And the new Seven

19c01d6ccf30d0026d6492ff451def550da0374e.gifv

To me it seems only fitting that one that started it all should be the first released, Captain Jonathan Archer with T'Pol being his companion figure. Just knowing he/they are in the works makes me want to re-watch the series.

1/6 Trek and Trek re-watch are like sunshine and beaches.

For Sisko, I'm cool with any of the crew. All those characters are fun and buy worthy. Janeway should be Seven and the Doctor. For Archer, T'Pol and Trip if sales warrant it.

I would lead with either Sisko or Janeway. Both are beloved and would sell.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back