EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably makes more sense to do Archer versus Pike. Jeffrey Hunter’s version was really not in TOS much at all. Also while I like Mount as Pike he’s been more of a side character to this point. Makes more sense to make him once Strange New Worlds starts up.

Plus we just learned that the uniforms are being tweaked for SNW so CBS probably didn't want the new ones revealed just yet.

Well as I said here back on December 14th. Nanjin replied to a post I made in the QmX thread about how they should of lead their line with all the Captains. He indicated that he agreed, and looks like he is following through with it. I will definitely be getting them all.
It does make the most sense to start with all the Captains. Lead with those and then do more crew members from each show.

Captains Line: this line features detailed, authentic likenesses and detailed Starfleet uniforms for every captain. No captain will stand alone, either - each captain will have companion crew members from each show following their own release schedule.

So now we know... Bravo!

Captains Line: this line features detailed, authentic likenesses and detailed Starfleet uniforms for every captain. No captain will stand alone, either - each captain will have companion crew members from each show following their own release schedule.

So now we know... Bravo!

Based off the Nanjin's release schedule, I have to wonder which of the captains are getting a full crew and which ones are getting a selected "landing party".

I think I?m going to get all of the Captains. Janeway is the only one I?m iffy on, but to have all the classic era Trek Captains I?ll probably get her too.

I like how we?re getting different looks for Kirk and Picard. Picard?s jacket is kind of cool looking to me. I wonder if he?ll have the gray undershirt too. The wraparound dress uniform for Kirk is classic too.
Of course, Picard Leisure outfit includes the grey inner tunic. It is One outfit.

Picard's leisure outfit has its significance in Trek fandom. This outfit was specially made to reflect Picard's lost of his individuality because of the Borg One year ago. Picard wanted something of his own.

The Jacket was introduced in episode-Darmok, and Picard also worn that in other episodes, such as Disaster and in Unification. Note these episodes were about the personal side of Picard.

Since so many people already have the lonely TNG Picard that was released a few years back, a different look would be appropriate. Of course, this Picard will have his standard uniform as an option. Best of Both Worlds. Younger Picard sculpt is obvious.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Of course, Picard Leisure outfit includes the grey inner tunic. It is One outfit.

Picard's leisure outfit has its significance in Trek fandom. This outfit was specially made to reflect Picard's lost of his individuality because of the Borg One year ago. Picard wanted something of his own.

The Jacket was introduced in episode-Darmok, and Picard also worn that in other episodes, such as Disaster and in Unification. Note these episodes were about the personal side of Picard.

Since so many people already have the lonely TNG Picard that was released a few years back, a different look would be appropriate. Of course, this Picard will have his standard uniform as an option. Best of Both Worlds. Younger Picard sculpt is obvious.

I figured as much. Just wasn’t sure if the jacket was going to be a removable piece. Not sure why I thought it wouldn’t be. Good to know! I’ve always kind of liked the look of the jacket for something different.

Looks like I?m going to have to clear my budget for the next couple of years, something tells me its going to be a good time to be a Trek fan who likes 1/6 scale figures!

I figured as much. Just wasn?t sure if the jacket was going to be a removable piece. Not sure why I thought it wouldn?t be. Good to know! I?ve always kind of liked the look of the jacket for something different.
If I have a choice, they wouldn't be removable. Figures outfits only removable if the figure itself demands it, such as FC Picard who has jacket and vest. (Ibassume every one knows they are NOT meant to wear together).

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Looks like I?m going to have to clear my budget for the next couple of years, something tells me its going to be a good time to be a Trek fan who likes 1/6 scale figures!
This, I can promise you. I will go deep, wide, and faster than any 1/6 producer in the entire industry, not only 1/6 Trek must be done this way, this strokes my ego to show 1/6 industry that I can do it with my business model.

Last edited:
Everyone's anticipation needs to be kept in check.

I hope this series succeed where the previous QMx series failed without the behind the scenes politics within QMx.

It's all on nanjin.

We can only wait and see.

If I have a choice, they wouldn't be removable. Figures outfits only removable if the figure itself demands it, such as FC Picard who has jacket and vest. (Ibassume every one knows they are NOT meant to wear together).

I always thought that someone should have told Sisko that as a couple of times they dressed him wearing the jacket loosely over his vest.

This, I can promise you. I will go deep, wide, and faster than any 1/6 producer in the entire industry, not only 1/6 Trek must be done this way, this strokes my ego to show 1/6 industry that I can do it with my business model.

Sounds great, looking forward to your up and coming announcements!

Everyone's anticipation needs to be kept in check.

I hope this series succeed where the previous QMx series failed without the behind the scenes politics within QMx.

It's all on nanjin.

We can only wait and see.
another thing I can promise you, there wont be any politics. All critical paths are owned by me, license, operation, production, no partners, no investors, just me.

EXO-6 only needs to please ViacomCBS, and I intend to make them fall in love with us.

I always thought that someone should have told Sisko that as a couple of times they dressed him wearing the jacket loosely over his vest.

Sounds great, looking forward to your up and coming announcements!
I am trying to make as little announcements as possible unless situation dictates.

Is about delivery now.

Curious, which Captain do you think will be released first?

FC Picard is not in the mix. He belongs to movie based releases.

Back