EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First officer, preferably with the season 1-3 grey buzzcut. Dunno why he suddenly had jet black slick hair from 4-7.

But yeah, he was my favourite character and figure of the old Playmates line, and I always loved seeing Native American characters on screen.

I never in a million years thought we'd see 1/6 Voyager figures. Even though more specific crew aren't rock solid confirmed yet, the possibility is so exciting.

TOS Villains/Guests instant buys
Gorn, Kor, Romulan commanders (male and female), Andrea, Yeoman Barrows.

TNG
Q, Guinan, Gowron, Lursa, Be'tor, Locutus, Lore, Sela, Ambassador Spock and Admiral McCoy.

DS9
Weyoun, Dukat, Garak, Founder, Rom, Nog, Leeta, Kai Winn, Damar, Grand Nagus Zek,

Voy
Can't think of any of interest

Ent
Shran

Movies
Illa, Khan, Saavik, Kruge, Gorkon and Chang

Picard
None

Discovery
Lorca, Harry Mudd

Kelvin
No memorable villains
Shayla

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

This is the concept of EXO-6 approach.

I divided Trek (Sports) into 3 categories (football, basket ball, baseball).

Each categories follow their own release schedule (ex: sub-dividing football to NFL and NCAA and these 2 franchises have their own season schedules)

Each series will be like individual team competing with each other on the field when their scheduling are close to another series (VOY vs TOS, TNG vs DS9, twok vs tos)

and EXO-6 will be like the house, no matter which side the patrons bet on, the house still wins. House doesn't care which side people bets on. We only look at volume=juice.

This is why I always say,

?I only look at Annual Total Production and Not individual figures or series.?

Captains and Series categories already introduced through First Contact and the announcement of the Captains. Next will be Characters. I paralleled this category to Baseball or Hockey. Less attractive than Football (Captains and their crews) and Basketballs (movies and special series), and because they are less in demand, we will focus on quality and uniqueness, priced at premium because of low quantity - substantially limited (baseball has more propositions and has higher payout as core of attractiveness).

I petty much applying Sports Gaming into the 1/6 Trek product approach, very much like Keno and Roulette.

BTW, don't look at this like gambling, on-line gaming, stock/financial/currency investments, all do the same things.

Notes_210414_143910.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stay tuned to the Characters category announcement. This one is going to throw everyone off guard, again.

Data will be out by then following Picard, the 1/6 market will review them and confirm EXO-6 qualities, giving assurance of the Characters Qualities.

That's the time you will see the Characters (is plural!)

As Captain of the Maquis raider "Val Jean". Or first officer of Voyager?
Well, if you ask me like this - both?
But first as first officer so he would fit in with the other crew. Although he got to wear the Maquis uniform a few more times while on the ship.

First officer, preferably with the season 1-3 grey buzzcut. Dunno why he suddenly had jet black slick hair from 4-7.
I loved the salt-and-pepper look! It was less noticable as the hair was so short, but if you look at Robert Beltran in other roles right before Voyager started ("Murder she wrote", "Lois & Clark"), it is even more prominent.

To me that means it'll be so diverse it'll take years to make up one crew.

As Nanjin keeps pointing out, we have waited 50 years for proper figures to be made. Sure we can wait a few more years. A year goes by so quickly!

Remember, Nanjin's only undertaking a five-year mission.

It's a race against the clock. [emoji38]
In a sense I am racing against the clock.

I am at a stage of seeing not ?How much time I have, but how much time I have left?

I planned to produce as many new 1/6 Trek figures as possible in this 5 years mission, then live in the wild like Riker.

Last edited:
In a sense I am racing against the cloak.

I am at a stage of seeing not ?How much time I have, but how much time I have left?

I planned to produce as many new 1/6 Trek figures as possible in this 5 years mission, then live in the wild like Riker.

Well, I'm with you there.

The three classic Klingons would be cool, although I also love their DS9 look. Absolute genius to get all three back. The Romulans, the Gorn, maybe the salt monster. Quite a few classic villains in the later shows too. Tomalok, Gowron, Lursa and B'Etor, Kai Winn, Dukat etc.

So many options it is staggering. I agree with you...TNG and DS9 villains would be nice too.

To me that means it'll be so diverse it'll take years to make up one crew.

I think you're correct. So that means we as fans have to employ a vast amount of patience. I'm looking at it like real space travel... nobody is going to reach the Andromeda galaxy in a hurry.

I think you're correct. So that means we as fans have to employ a vast amount of patience. I'm looking at it like real space travel... nobody is going to reach the Andromeda galaxy in a hurry.
No. Each series follows it own schedule. I am looking at no more than 2-5 months of turnaround time depending on difficulties between pre-sale cut off and delivery.

FC Picard Data Queen don't affect Captains releases. FC is on course with its own timing.

The Captains themselves will follow their own release scheduling, one after another.

Each Captain does not affect other captains' crew members, and each respective crew member will follow in their own seriels scheduling.

Some will have to forgo what they less wanted at the moment, some will have a Trek figures from different series every few weeks. But both will complete their favorite series in a timely matter.

As long as I am moving forward faster than anyone in the industry, I solved the long waiting time issue.

Best of all worlds except those who made the wrong buying decision at the moment, like wanted a TOS Kirk and forgo'd a TMP Kirk, then want one later and pay eBay pricing.

Only way to keep 1/6 Trek alive.

I like this set up a lot. I am sure at times when I have to choose to forgo a figure here or there and it will be super tough but overall I like the idea that my favorite series will keep moving along and not have to wait to fit into one Trek line that is trying to mix in all the different series. Hot Toys kind of does the opposite with Star Wars they try to fit it all into one line and you can go long periods of time without a release for your favorite “series”.

Speaking of Captains. I remember seeing 2 years ago I thought were prototypes but there was a photo of Captain Lorca from Star Trek Discovery or so I thought, is that still a thing, where he could be including in Captains? Jason Isaacs is one of my favorites, and I met him in person too. 58444084_2317073085196612_7446030942461755392_n.jpg

No. Each series follows it own schedule. I am looking at no more than 2-5 months of turnaround time depending on difficulties between pre-sale cut off and delivery.

FC Picard Data Queen don't affect Captains releases. FC is on course with its own timing.

The Captains themselves will follow their own release scheduling, one after another.

Each Captain does not affect other captains' crew members, and each respective crew member will follow in their own seriels scheduling.

Some will have to forgo what they less wanted at the moment, some will have a Trek figures from different series every few weeks. But both will complete their favorite series in a timely matter.

As long as I am moving forward faster than anyone in the industry, I solved the long waiting time issue.

Best of all worlds except those who made the wrong buying decision at the moment, like wanted a TOS Kirk and forgo'd a TMP Kirk, then want one later and pay eBay pricing.

Only way to keep 1/6 Trek alive.

Ahh I'm glad I made an incorrect assumption. My bad. I am excited for all things 1/6th scale Trek even more. Your planned turnaround schedule is by far much faster than Hot Toys or most other companies producing 1/6. This is once in a lifetime opportunity for all fans alike.

Back