EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes on fulfilling complete bridge crews for TOS and TNG, plus specific characters from the assorted movies. After that, I'd love to see all shows and movies represented to a significant degree. The more the merrier. I don't mind the initial releases being FC Data and then Picard. Because the TNG movies are kind of a niche market, just doing the two main characters in the FC black/grey feels like a nice place to start, simply because there has never really been figures of top-notch quality from the TNG movies era become available until now. It sets the stage.

Yes on fulfilling complete bridge crews for TOS and TNG, plus specific characters from the assorted movies. After that, I'd love to see all shows and movies represented to a significant degree. The more the merrier. I don't mind the initial releases being FC Data and then Picard. Because the TNG movies are kind of a niche market, just doing the two main characters in the FC black/grey feels like a nice place to start, simply because there has never really been figures of top-notch quality from the TNG movies era become available until now. It sets the stage.
I kind of wish we would get more from First Contact. Worf would be nice and maybe Riker.

Pre-order locked in with EXO-6. So we pay a $20 deposit and then the rest when the figure is ready to ship?

Just preordered as well. I suspect it will probably be a bit cheaper from sites like Timewalker etc, but I didn't feel like waiting and figured I'd see how shipping is from Exo first.

I wanted to show EXO-6 support directly with this first release. That’s why I opted to get it right from them. Also I’m not sure how widely this will be distributed.

I was contacted by the owner of CollectorZown on Facebook after I made a comment on an EXO-6 post. He was trying to sell me on pre-ordering with him. Considered it, but I don’t know a ton about the company, and like I said I wanted to give EXO-6 the sale directly.

Having a hard time deciding on getting these or waiting for the show looks..

I'll wait for a TNG version.

The First Contact uniform is so uninteresting, and it's a film I'd rather forget.

After the hype for the launch of the series, this figure is the equivalent of receiving a pair of socks for Christmas. :lol

Pre-ordered at Timewalker. While supporting EXO directly is a noble idea, with how messed up shipping is right now, I don’t want to deal with a direct delivery from an overseas warehouse.

I was also really on the fence about this. Data is one of my favorite Star Trek characters. First Contact is my favorite TNG movie. But the uniform is my least favorite from TNG/DS9/VOY. I know this probably won’t be all that popular of an idea, but what would really sell me on a lot of figures is being able to get all the major players in the black jumpsuit seen on DS9/VOY/Generations.

I'm not a big fan of the First Contact look, couldn't care less about the Borg Queen statue, already have a lonely solo Picard on the shelf, with no interest in doubling down with another one with no clear promise of even an away team sized display of TNG characters to go with him, and am not overly impressed by the uniforms or sculpts shown so far (they're solid, but I'm I'm not wowed like I was by some of the QMX releases), so I suspect I'll be sitting this one out.

If I knew for certain that we were getting at least one more First Contact crew member (such as Worf) then I probably would have bitten, as to me three is the bare minimum for a crew display on the shelf, but personally the last thing that I want is an Iron Man type Star Trek collection, where you get multiple versions of the same main characters from each crew over and over again, so if that is where this is heading my purchases will be very selective indeed. See how it all shakes out I guess.

Pre-ordered Data. Been almost 2 years since I pre-ordered Scotty and Sulu so hopefully those 2 will eventually come in time through EXO-6. Glad to see Trek alive again.

Ordered.
Thanks Nanjin on coming through for us.
Make my Dream come true - an away team of Captain Sisko with shaved Head and goatee and Jadzira Dax and Kira Nerys in season 4 or season 5 uniforms.

Ordered. Looking forward to getting him soon. I'll pass on the Queen, as i don't do statues. Hopefully there will be a proper figure of her eventually.

Back