EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can have the Picard head repainted, the problem is that the tunic still bleeds and I tried everything to stop mine from further bleeding. So unless you invest in a new tunic, you've still got the same problem.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I painted the inside of the neck of the tunic with a thin layer of latex, and that has stopped any further bleed.
The removal of the neck actually looks pretty good and gives the head more mobility. I have one of the heads on a custom Jedi character right now. I am imagining Patrick Stewart as a prequel Era Jedi, lol.

I painted the inside of the neck of the tunic with a thin layer of latex, and that has stopped any further bleed.
The removal of the neck actually looks pretty good and gives the head more mobility. I have one of the heads on a custom Jedi character right now. I am imagining Patrick Stewart as a prequel Era Jedi, lol.
This is a great tip, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

DIY!

Anybody have a 1:6 scale sewing pattern of the female TOS 3rd season tunic? The one inserted below may fit on humans but doesn`t work reduced 1:6 on Phicen generic bodies. I tried hard.

Before I am going to adjust the pattern to size I`d like to ask the community here. Tonia Barrows needs to get dressed.

[URL=https://www.directupload.net] [/URL]

First Contact wave. Data going up for PO Monday.
FB_IMG_1611931907430.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! Awesome. I love that we are getting both Data and Picard from the same series/movie pretty quickly. Although if all three figures are coming out at the same time that will be a painful hit on the wallet.

The Borg Queen's a statue, so only two figures to buy... if I can bring myself to buy anything from First Contact. :sleep

Nanjin,

I see it’s going live at 12am on Monday. Since these are already in production should I be concerned if I wait until the morning to pre-order it? I am up between 4:30am and 5:00am EST so I am normally asleep before midnight if I can help it but I don’t want to miss out.

Also are you going to do any exclusive accessory like QMX was doing if we get it directly from your site?

Are the others going up for preorder also or just Data?

The poster/add said the Borg Queen is a statue. Is that correct?

I see it’s going live at 12am on Monday. Since these are already in production should I be concerned if I wait until the morning to pre-order it? I am up between 4:30am and 5:00am EST so I am normally asleep before midnight if I can help it but I don’t want to miss out.

The email says:

Monday 12:00 AM EST February 1, 2021 and ends February 28, 2021

(Monday 12:00 AM EST February 1, 2021 and ends February 28, 2021).

superdoug said:

That's confirmed on Facebook:

EXO-6
...Data and Picard are articulated figures. Borg Queen is a statue. More info to come soon
1f642.png

Thanks. I didn’t see where the statue was concerned.

I know they gave a pre-order window but from my understanding these are already in production and the production runs may already be set. I do not believe the production size is made to order like the Super7 stuff but I could be wrong.

Would have preferred a Picard/Kirk Generations offering, but hopefully that is upcoming.

Hoping when Nanjin revisits TWOK, there is an upgrade option for those of us (like me) that bought the Kirk/Spock/McCoy set a few years ago. The QMX TWOK Kirk/Spock prototypes from a year or two ago looked even better than the original Nanjin ones. The Khan looked good too, would be really interested in that too. Hoping the Regula 1 away jackets would be offered as well!

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Nanjin,

I see it?s going live at 12am on Monday. Since these are already in production should I be concerned if I wait until the morning to pre-order it? I am up between 4:30am and 5:00am EST so I am normally asleep before midnight if I can help it but I don?t want to miss out.

Also are you going to do any exclusive accessory like QMX was doing if we get it directly from your site?

Are the others going up for preorder also or just Data?

You know me, how can you miss out. Ring my bell if you have problems.

You and I and a few others have been friends here for a decade. Wouldn't let you feel anywhere close to disappointment.

There won't be exclusive versions because we are new company. No one knows us. Exclusive will have a problem.

Data and Picard will be action figures, but the Queen will be statue. We believe in statue for, Queen can be presented correctly.

Data will arrive within 4 months and Picard will be here before summer. Warp speed turnaround time!

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Curious why the Borg Queen is a statue rather than a figure. Also are we just getting the three from First Contact it sounds like then? So we won’t get the full crew in these uniforms? Part of me still would rather have had the TNG line continue honestly instead of scattering characters from different shows and movies. Regardless I’ll pre-order on Monday.

She's a statue because a standard 1/6 body wouldn't allow you to insert and remove her into the suit.

That sounds like a really expensive interpretation of Nanjin's comment that they couldn't do what was needed for the borg queen w/ a standard 1/6 action figure.

While i'd love it if her head and mechanical spinal column were removable, i'm guessing it's just the cost of making a posable 1/6th body just for that character was too cost prohibitive.

Did Nanjin confirm what you're saying somewhere i missed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back