EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the preview of Data from First Contact revealed, which characters would be in your top ten of wants?
In no particular order
1. Kira
2. Odo
3. 7 of 9
From either TWOK or TUC
4. McCoy
5. Scotty engineering uniform
6. Kirk
7. Spock
8. Picard FC or TNG
9. Dr Crusher FC or TNG
10. Uhura TOS

Actually I think I need a top 20 lol

Ultra realistic? No
Costs down? No
Data as a starter figure in a first contact uniform,that doesnt
"Fit in with previous releases"

Sculpt is off to me and more Picard series data.
Too chubby, hair off, good try, but Ill pass.

Now a TWOC or STMP figure I may be tempted.
I would spend 189.00 on something more"ultra realistic"

Now i await the pile on of how wrong I am and how badly I have disrespected the company, which may I hasten to add, have some on here towards Hot toys etc.
No difference here it is not in my opinion a strong opening figure.
Sorry.

The feet must lay flat when doing wider than shoulder stand. EXO-6 body was designed for free standing.

Do note the stand, it is NOT just a simple stand. It has future functions. One of them is Combine Stands can form a Transporter simulated display stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That?s neat about the stands. I was curious about them and couldn?t get a good look on my phone.

I wanted to double check on the ankle articulation. The figures will be able to move the ankles for the deeper stances and to keep balance, correct? That?s a big thing for me. I like having either soft or two piece boots the stiff solid plastic boot makes the figure displays very limited in my opinion.

Not very taken with the sculpt, actively dislike some of the tailoring on the uniform. It's good to have Trek back, but this isn't one isn't for me.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. It isn't perfect in all regards but I'm fine with it, so far.

EDIT: Adding that I like that it is from a different series (movies) from the TOS and TNG television shows. There is plenty of time for many releases to be done. Great start to a new company and kudos to Nanjin.

Last edited:
Nice! Definitely a day one preorder for me. I feel a little foolish saying this but it never really dawned on me that the TNG movie uniforms were onesies until seeing it in figure form. I am not sure why but it actually freaks me out a little bit.

The next question is, since these are already in production are we looking at a release date shortly after the Chinese New Year?

I had no idea as well, or maybe I had forgotten.

A guy on Toyark was talking about how inaccurate it was, then made fun of Eco-6 with their meticulously researching and ended with him not buying it because it wasn't accurate.

I just googled some pics to show that it was indeed a jumpsuit. Funny he's not buying it because it's not accurate.... and it's accurate lol.

https://news.toyark.com/2021/01/15/...ek-1-6-scale-figure-and-statue-license-415503

My top ten:

Picard from TNG
Kelvin Kirk 2009
Kelvin Spock 2009
Riker TNG
Chakotay
Archer
Spock TWOK
Kirk TWOK
Worf TNG
The Doctor

I had no idea as well, or maybe I had forgotten.

A guy on Toyark was talking about how inaccurate it was, then made fun of Eco-6 with their meticulously researching and ended with him not buying it because it wasn't accurate.

I just googled some pics to show that it was indeed a jumpsuit. Funny he's not buying it because it's not accurate.... and it's accurate lol.

https://news.toyark.com/2021/01/15/...ek-1-6-scale-figure-and-statue-license-415503
Yeah, I didn’t realize it was a jumpsuit either. Thought it was a two piece uniform. That stuck out to me as looking odd too, but I guess it is accurate.

Ultra realistic? No
Costs down? No

Now i await the pile on of how wrong I am and how badly I have disrespected the company, which may I hasten to add, have some on here towards Hot toys etc.
Sorry.

tenor.gif

datacomps.jpg
I see where you're coming from with the "too chubby." Don't know how much of that is due to angles and lighting vs the sculpt itself, but the face on the figure does appear to be fuller.

Yeah lools like the sculpt might be a bit more accurate to Nemesis than FC. But not a big deal since I'll probably be regarding this more as a general "Movie-era Data" anyway.

Ultra realistic? No
Costs down? No

Sorry.

Hey it's your money and your opinion. I don't think your being disrespectful.

I have been waiting for ST figures for years...while DATA is not my favorite character...I will get this nevertheless...I want Nanjin's company to succeed.

Yeah, I didn’t realize it was a jumpsuit either. Thought it was a two piece uniform. That stuck out to me as looking odd too, but I guess it is accurate.

Glad to know I am not the only person. I wonder why they made them jumpsuits instead of two pieces. Sounds like a good time to rewatch the movie and this time my kids are old enough to watch it too.

View attachment 503897
I see where you're coming from with the "too chubby." Don't know how much of that is due to angles and lighting vs the sculpt itself, but the face on the figure does appear to be fuller.
Yeah, that side by side confirms to me that the sculpts are just slightly off. Doesn’t look bad, but yeah the face looks a bit chubby. Also to me the eyes seem off. Feels like there should be more orange around the iris.

Ultra realistic? No
Costs down? No

Sorry.

NCC-1701, is that you? :lol

Sorry.

I understand you criticism, while I don't completely agree with it.
I'm not a big fan of Data, so I have no horses in this race.

Looking forward to more news from Exo-6!

Can`t and wouldn`t say nothing about that figure. As I am only in TOS I`ll continue waiting for such a release and will be judging then.
Carry on, Nanjin!

Back