EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't really care much for the FC space suits, but I suppose they might still be cool in 1/6 form. And Worf did have a pretty badass looking phaser rifle.

worf-first-contact_1.jpg

FC Crew is a lot easier to do than TNG, especially Crusher (shorter hair), and Troi (uniformed). But uniformed First Contact characters only had 4+1, Picard, Worf, Data, Crusher, and Ensign Lynch.

We are eyeing on Worf space walk so we can have a Space Suit release schedule.
I would love to see the full crew in the uniforms, and I would buy them all. They were all in uniform at the beginning, not just those 4. And of course Worf comes in later.

first-contact-startrek-screencaps.com-286.jpg

Not that I'm anything but an interested observer now, but It was also their standard uniform for the next two films.

I love the possibility of having Worf in a space suit. I love most Sci-Fi space suits, in general and getting one from Star Trek would be fantastic. Would love to see "The Motion Picture" version, as well.
Leonard-Nimoy-4.jpg

Would have even taken the TOS one below, along with the JJ-Trek suits.
50_tholianwebhelmetsc.jpg

star-trek-2009.jpg

Since we all are fantasizing here about FC figures we will never get, most of all I`d want Cohrein and the Vulcan. I`d want them even more, than Data-Picard, because the movie was about that iconic First Contact. That scene, and that music swelling, as they come together... It moved me so much I cried each time, when I watched it in childhood.

I would be in for all the TNG cast in their FC uniforms. If anything, just So Picard and Data don’t look so awkward on their own.

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing while we wait for our Picards to arrive.

One question, how hard is it to switch back and forth from the jacket to the vest and back?

Thank you))
I don`t know about the jacket, as I haven`t switched to berserk Picard, yet. But I`m sure, it will be super-easy.

Not that I'm anything but an interested observer now, but It was also their standard uniform for the next two films.
That's a good point, the uniformed look is more representative on all the movies than a FC specific look. I'd prefer to have them all in uniform (I think I said that already, oh well).

I love the possibility of having Worf in a space suit. I love most Sci-Fi space suits, in general and getting one from Star Trek would be fantastic. Would love to see "The Motion Picture" version, as well.
View attachment 537900

Would have even taken the TOS one below, along with the JJ-Trek suits.
View attachment 537901
View attachment 537902
This new release schedule is more like a Go. The sight of all the Trek Space Suit TOS to SNW will be super cool (more than likely only EXO-6 employees will have a full set (free that's why 😆)

Look good in a 1/6 scale Trek museum.

This new release schedule is more like a Go. The sight of all the Trek Space Suit TOS to SNW will be super cool (more than likely only EXO-6 employees will have a full set (free that's why 😆)

Look good in a 1/6 scale Trek museum.
Star-Trek-II-The-Wrath-of-Khan-15.jpg
star-trek2-017.jpg

:cool: this is not the forum for these pics. Just tagging on where it was momentarily heading.

FC Crew is a lot easier to do than TNG, especially Crusher (shorter hair), and Troi (uniformed). But uniformed First Contact characters only had 4+1, Picard, Worf, Data, Crusher, and Ensign Lynch.

We are eyeing on Worf space walk so we can have a Space Suit release schedule.
Riker, nTroi, LaForge under the Star Trek Nemesis label? There is something about those onboard with the FC releases that would like all the main crew in these wartime uniforms.

Riker, nTroi, LaForge under the Star Trek Nemesis label? There is something about those onboard with the FC releases that would like all the main crew in these wartime uniforms.
Very good idea.

Like I mentioned in the VOY thread, EXO-6 and I responsible for making at par figures, but only the collectors base can give life to the collections to continue. How deep can we go depends on the demand.

Doing the rest of the crew under Nemesis is a wonderful idea. I always wanted a Tom Hardy. mother fxxking Shinzon killed Data.

Shinzon fits into Icon character figure releases.

Shinzon can bring in the rest of the crew in FC uniforms (save money in making Geordi)

Although Shinzon's outfit coloful shine looked like a disgusting dirty fly, it would be cool in an 1/6 Museum.

Because that's the beginning time when Picard lost his 2nd family, this release is significant enough to have its own line.

I am 90% into this if the market exist. One stone many possible benefits.

Those received our figures and like them, please give us some word of mouth assistance.

I provided the opportunity to have them created. You have to make it happen.

Last edited:
That's a good point, the uniformed look is more representative on all the movies than a FC specific look. I'd prefer to have them all in uniform (I think I said that already, oh well).
Yeah I know Nanjin views these figures as being specific to FC and that storyline, but for me it's more just a representation of how the TNG crew looked during their final adventures on the Enterprise-E. So yeah I'd be totally down for getting the entire crew in those uniforms, because I thought they looked great in theim.

Neat on the space suit Worf but if I could only have one movie Worf I would prefer him to be in the uniform same with the other crew members. I would prefer Riker, Crusher, Geordi, etc in uniforms instead of their disguises.

That said I would probably still buy it based on how well the figures are coming out.

Also how can one start working to EXO if they are based in FL and have no skills in making 1/6 figures? I am ready to sign up because a complete set of figures is about the best job perk I have ever heard of?

Back