• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Exo6 First Contact and Voyager

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClient

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Feeling seller’s remorse, wondering if anyone has the following EXO-6 figures for sale?

First Contact:
Captain Picard

VOY:
Janeway
Tuvok
Seven

Incomplete or flawed is fine, just let me know what you have. Thank you!

Last edited:
In search of various Boba Fett hot toys:

ESB Deluxe w/ pre-pro armor. I would prefer MMS464, NOT the 40th anniversary. But I would consider the 40th if the price is right. Loose and incomplete is ok, but the alternate armor must be there.

ESB 40th vintage color version: flight suit ONLY. I like the color.

Mando Boba repaint: with or without throne. If you have one in good shape for a good price (less than Sideshow) please get in touch. Thanks!
Just out of curiosity... why do you prefer the MMS464? Are there differences in the 2 releases?

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity... why do you prefer the MMS464? Are there differences in the 2 releases?

Thanks!

I prefer the darker weathering on the 464 flightsuit, and the helmet is a slightly brighter shade of green to my eyes. The combination “pops” more on my shelf.

I ended up getting the 40th for a good price and have recently dyed the flightsuit to look more blue. Should make it more visually interesting to me, and a nice contrast between the pre-pro and ESB versions in my display.

Back