EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE - Cobra Bazooka Man - Code Name: H.E.A.T.-Viper

Ooooo! Damn E I fawkin love the work you did on Heat! I spy a Zartan scope on there,right? Upgrades to the launcher are great. Coupled with the pack!?!?! DIG IT!

HEAT BROUGHT!!!! :rock

That large hose is great. So much awesome. I'll say that is your best work todate. Want that pack!

Forgotten how great that BATT was.

Damn. Between you and KD, you got the market cornered on awesome customs. Bravo.

I didnt think the HV could be pulled off, but you and DK did it. My hat off to you 2 gents.

So, Mando, King, and EF. Anyone else making one of these bad boys?

I believe there were 6 casts made.

Sideshow...this is how it is done.

Awesome work, EF. Nailed it.

Thanks!!!

Great work, very clean...looks like a production release.

Thanks, I try to make em all fit in.

awesome evil

Awesome work EF!!!

Thanks!!!

Jesus EF, you OWN Joe! Goddamit why aren't you on the SSC Joe team?!?!? They NEED you right now!

I know, right?

Still amazed at how nice he came out. What a great job on the details. :clap

Thanks!!!

Wooooot. Now Up for order at sideshow.

lulz

Damn. Between you and KD, you got the market cornered on awesome customs. Bravo.

Thanks!!!

I didnt think the HV could be pulled off, but you and DK did it. My hat off to you 2 gents.

Yea he was the most complex of the customs so far. There is one out on the range that's been fun to make as well.

Ooooo! Damn E I fawkin love the work you did on Heat! I spy a Zartan scope on there,right? Upgrades to the launcher are great. Coupled with the pack!?!?! DIG IT!

HEAT BROUGHT!!!! :rock

That large hose is great. So much awesome. I'll say that is your best work todate. Want that pack!

Forgotten how great that BATT was.

:rock :rock

Yea the scope is off the trooper/sniper/Zman rifle. I think the monkey place has them loose. I want to add a little clear dome to it.

The larger hose is two of these trimmed down a little and glued together. They are attached using sections of the Machine Gun Pac Rat.

We need to get a pic together of all our Joes. :lol

Beautiful...:monkey2

Yea the scope is off the trooper/sniper/Zman rifle. I think the monkey place has them loose. I want to add a little clear dome to it.

The larger hose is two of these trimmed down a little and glued together. They are attached using sections of the Machine Gun Pac Rat.

We need to get a pic together of all our Joes. :lol

Really nice work on the launcher, dig the extra parts. I didn't mention how well the figure came out too. I like that you did the purple lining inside the legs. All in all, fantastic bash! :clap

I think I'm up to 40 Joes now, you must be pushing 50.

Beautiful...:monkey2

:clap :clap :clap

amazing work evil

Thanks!!

Really nice work on the launcher, dig the extra parts. I didn't mention how well the figure came out too. I like that you did the purple lining inside the legs. All in all, fantastic bash! :clap

I think I'm up to 40 Joes now, you must be pushing 50.

Thanks. I like how yours is all big and muscly looking! Oh and on the hoses, dip em in boiling/cold water to shape em better.

I have 50 finished Joes.

11 in various stages.

And 19 Vintage style.

Updated Clutch with a flak jacket.

clutch_11.jpg

Missed Clutch. Man, that flak jacket is spot-on!

And H.E.A.T-Viper!! A fun doll to make. It was a bit of a challenge to find parts that work and would look right at this scale. Big thanks to Mando for the helmet sculpt!!!

Heat-Viper_06.jpg

Heat-Viper_07.jpg

This realy came out amazing, 'FACE! I love the rocket launcher and all the hoses, not to mention the purple trim. The rubber footies were a great touch as well! :clap I thought you were joking the first time you mentioned him. Now I'm glad you weren't! :rock2

Heat Viper looks super rad. Great work as always.

Thanks!

Missed Clutch. Man, that flak jacket is spot-on! This realy came out amazing, 'FACE! I love the rocket launcher and all the hoses, not to mention the purple trim. The rubber footies were a great touch as well! :clap I thought you were joking the first time you mentioned him. Now I'm glad you weren't! :rock2

Glad Heat wasn't written off. :lol I He was a bit of work but translated well to 1/6. Can't wait to work on the next few. :wave

I thought you were joking the first time you mentioned him. Now I'm glad you weren't! :rock2

I had the same reaction too. When MANDO asked me about it, I told him I had no interest myself, but if it helps to get it made I'm in for E's sake. Glad I did, cause he pops like a mofo off the shelf and it was fun as fawk bashing him. Turned out to me one of my favorite Cobras on the shelf.

Kudos to E and M :duff

:rock

Is that Clutch vest custom? Really love how he turned out too.

It's a modified 21st Century flak vest. The brown parts are cut from some of those iron on patches for jean repair.

I had the same reaction too. When MANDO asked me about it, I told him I had no interest myself, but if it helps to get it made I'm in for E's sake. Glad I did, cause he pops like a mofo off the shelf and it was fun as fawk bashing him. Turned out to me one of my favorite Cobras on the shelf.

Kudos to E and M :duff

:rock

:1-1: no hommo though

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE - Communications Officer - Code Name: Breaker

Up next is Breaker!

Thanks to skimans for face paint!!!

breaker_01.jpg

breaker_02.jpg

breaker_03.jpg

breaker_04.jpg

breaker_05.jpg

breaker_06.jpg

breaker_07.jpg

breaker_08.jpg

breaker_09.jpg

breaker_10.jpg

Steam-Roller!!

I've always like the look of this character. And other than the Statham sculpt and the vest I made,he is completely from the parts bin.

steamroller_01.jpg

steamroller_02.jpg

steamroller_03.jpg

steamroller_04.jpg

steamroller_05.jpg

steamroller_06.jpg

steamroller_07.jpg

steamroller_08.jpg

steamroller_09.jpg

steamroller_10.jpg

That Breaker is Excellent..

Is Steamroller Jason Stathum?

Oh yea, someone should look for updates TONIGHT!

Just sayn :dunno

Ski

Breaker looks great, its amazing how far a repaint goes to create another character.

And of course that backpack... :clap

Back