Action Figure EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! (Presented by Mando)

bad *** fellas!

Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! (Presented by Mando)

Need the J.U.M.P.

37842.jpg
--

DAMN RIGHT!

The JUMP I keep meaning to come back to. Not enough hours in the day right now though. :(

Meanwhile, back at HQ...

001-3_zps0b90c539.jpg

First pull of the arytillery BP (right). Pertty sharp even if it is upside down. :slap Quarter is for scale.

I put a pretty good dent in my backlog yesterday so these are getting closer and closer to being my main focus. Going to try for getting a few of each cast tomorrow. List closed until further notice.

:flag

Most excellent.

SWEEEEEEET!

Can you add a second artillery pack to mine please?

John

I may be down for these if this is still open!

Yeah so, Evilface... looks like we need a backpack for Disastro.

45690.jpg

I think the one SS made looks great. Just tweaked to run a strap through...

Hey Mando, Did you get my PM? :dunno :pray:

I know you said no PM's but EF suggested I contact you on these. I know that you are likely busy so just let me know yay or nay when you get a chance. Thanks!

Chris

I did I'm just in project mode and admittedly rediculous to get a hold of. :lol

But yeah, I've added you to the list. :duff

I did I'm just in project mode and admittedly rediculous to get a hold of. :lol

But yeah, I've added you to the list. :duff

I kinda figured!!! You ROCK!!! :yess::goodpost:

I will take the extra Zap as well.

Thanks again!

Not sure when these will be shipping out, but here is how I'm mounting them for my figure. Your mileage may vary.

greenshirts_03.jpg

For the 'rack', I used 3/16x1/16x12" plastic strips.

greenshirts_04.jpg

3 for each pack. 2 cut long for the sides, 1 cut short as mid support. Sanded a bit to give the paint and glue something to bite. Superglued to to the pack.

greenshirts_05.jpg

Then using a much thinner piece of plastic to make a brace. This is what the straps will loop through. You can use the same plastic for the runners, but it might be a bit thick. Your call.

greenshirts_06.jpg

Then just slide your webgear through and sew together.

zap7.jpg

Then the pack is attached to your webgear using plastic buckles.

greenshirts_07.jpg

To keep the shells in the Zap/Fuze pack I use a nail. If you look at the underside of the top three shelves, you should see a outline. This is where you drill through from the top. I used a 5/64 drill bit. The nail is about 1 5/8. Make a little handle for the head end if you like.

Again, this is what I did. You suckers can do you want!!​

Gonna be sweet! EF, is there a supplier for the Web Gear and Clips or just stolen from other Figs???

Switch me from undecided to positive, Mando!

Working on a custom CC. Anyway you could mold a backpack for his original laser pistol?

33735.jpg

Not sure when these will be shipping out, but here is how I'm mounting them for my figure. Your mileage may vary.

greenshirts_03.jpg

For the 'rack', I used 3/16x1/16x12" plastic strips.

greenshirts_04.jpg

3 for each pack. 2 cut long for the sides, 1 cut short as mid support. Sanded a bit to give the paint and glue something to bite. Superglued to to the pack.

greenshirts_05.jpg

Then using a much thinner piece of plastic to make a brace. This is what the straps will loop through. You can use the same plastic for the runners, but it might be a bit thick. Your call.

greenshirts_06.jpg

Then just slide your webgear through and sew together.

zap7.jpg

Then the pack is attached to your webgear using plastic buckles.

greenshirts_07.jpg

To keep the shells in the Zap/Fuze pack I use a nail. If you look at the underside of the top three shelves, you should see a outline. This is where you drill through from the top. I used a 5/64 drill bit. The nail is about 1 5/8. Make a little handle for the head end if you like.

Again, this is what I did. You suckers can do you want!!​
--

EF:

Have you thought about a "back pack strap" kit to compliment the back packs for those who are customization/modification challenged/impaired?

I'll look into it. I used up the last of my styrene plastic on Hawk's MMS control box.....

Back