Action Figure EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! (Presented by Mando)

If anyone needs me I'll be in the cave. ...Making bombs. No, wait! Plastic explosives. Crap.

:lol

For what it's worth, whatever "list" you just got put on for that sentence, it was well worth it. :hi5:

Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! (Presented by Mando)

Any chance of a Firefly backpack?

Possibly at some point because I need to make one for my own. But it would either be closed toolbox or BYOT.

Bombs!!!

I got my Firefly packs from one of the Freaks here. Is is nice! Don;t remember who though. , . . .

Possibly at some point because I need to make one for my own. But it would either be closed toolbox or BYOT.
--

Go ahead and put me down for two (painted) now.

th

The spiked leather codpiece has Joel Shumacher written all over it.

Meanwhile:

007-1_zps4d4d373b.jpg

I should be able to start pulling Laser packs tomorrow and Comm. packs later in the evening if not Wed. morning.

1st pull. Laser Artillery pack.

002-3_zpsc3b10a21.jpg

Looks awesome, how would you strap it on to someone's back?

With straps...

Lol. Sorry I could resist. I think EvilFace had a method he uses that he talked about earlier in the thread.

:lol

Alright, I'll take a look.

Not too shabby!!

Kewl!! Four Greenshirts to show before too long. :yess:

Need the J.U.M.P.

37842.jpg

Easily my favorite of the three.

024-1_zps2f6e1794.jpg

025_zps66f39268.jpg

Breaker Breaker.

Back