Evilbay ruined everything

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Usually I find it to be the cheapest after adding the tracking and insurance and it's the most convenient to me because I can drop of stuff late night at kinkos and the lines aren't as long.

my is the FedEx offices in my area... bad luck I guess :slap

I have never had a good experience with FedEx. Everytime FedEx was used it was a nightmare to get my items.
I seriously would only deal with FedEx Only If they were the only company available.

I rarely allow anyone to deliver to me except Fedex. My Fedex driver is awesome and I never...NEVER have a problem with him. I have Sideshow use Fedex exclusively with my account with them. And I am giving my Fedex driver a Christmas bonus this year. He calls me every time he has a package for me and If I am not going to be at my house, I meet him on his route to get it. When he does drop off a package at my house when I am not there, I always leave my spare car unlocked for him and he locks it in there to protect it from theft AND from my dogs.

Seems to me that in most cases...it is more about the driver than the company in general. And I also like the fact that Fedex delivers on Saturday where UPS does not.

MAKE MINE FEDEX!

Back