Evil Queen photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought i'd make a contribution to this thread. Amazing PF :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

collection20015.jpg

Does anyone have a close up of her eyelashes, preferably her right. I'm worried I have a chipped one. It doesn't look chipped, but it seems shorter, and doesn't seem to curl like the left.

Does anyone have a close up of her eyelashes, preferably her right. I'm worried I have a chipped one. It doesn't look chipped, but it seems shorter, and doesn't seem to curl like the left.

I don't have any pics at the moment (at work) but my chip was very obvious. It's a white chip where black paint should be.

A little late to the party, but here are some pics of mine:

4427256440_42df14a49c_o.jpg

4427256764_3f007e538b_o.jpg

4427257034_5e61b5f076_o.jpg

And to give some people an idea of the size of the cloak, even tho the texture and feel is totally lost in a photo:

Evil_Queen-cloak.jpg

I don't have any pics at the moment (at work) but my chip was very obvious. It's a white chip where black paint should be.

Thanks for the info. Studying the pics and looking at mine I don't think it's a chip. Me just being paranoid I think.

Well i am very very late to this party and I have been trying to get one for ages but well i mainly collect LOTR and so this was always put on hold on my list...but now is the chance I found 1 Regular and 1 Exclusive for sale for great prices too, but i guess the Exclusive is always better right ?
Let me know what you guys think

Regular or Exclusive that is the Question :panic::panic:

Well i am very very late to this party and I have been trying to get one for ages but well i mainly collect LOTR and so this was always put on hold on my list...but now is the chance I found 1 Regular and 1 Exclusive for sale for great prices too, but i guess the Exclusive is always better right ?
Let me know what you guys think

Regular or Exclusive that is the Question :panic::panic:

Ex you get the crow! Hey how are you late in the game? You join in 2010 when this came out?

Back