Evil Queen photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome statue congrats! Hopefully we'll see Sideshow release a Captain Hook PF. That would be a great scoundrel to add to the Disney line up and would look impressive as a PF.

She looks GREAT!!

Friday is my delivery date and it can't come soon enough. Thanks for posting pics. Sideshow's first Disney release is a success!!

Gorgeous piece. I don't collect the PF line but if I had the money this is one piece I would love to own.

this is the first PF I've ever bought from SSC. I am very excited to see it. My wife has started decorating for easter so we have a lot of purples and reds on the shelves already so this will look really nice along with them.

I doubt steam would do anything - it looks fine anyway.

I think it looks good, I was just asking since I usually do the water treatment™ on my 1/6th stuff. I didn't know how the PF collectors handle wrinkles. Still though, this is a very dynamic piece.

I noticed the unileg and it does serve to shape the dress more exactly. The queen was a single piece, only seperate from the base. The apple is wrapped up for shipping, but is permanently attached to the hand.

The box is pretty cool - I'll see about shots tonight. It's just the shape of the queen, but the box is more space economical than most PFs.

Thanks for the clarifications. Can't wait. I have a 4 statue haul coming, of which she is part.

I noticed the unileg and it does serve to shape the dress more exactly. The queen was a single piece, only seperate from the base. The apple is wrapped up for shipping, but is permanently attached to the hand.

The box is pretty cool - I'll see about shots tonight. It's just the shape of the queen, but the box is more space economical than most PFs.

Looks great Dave. I would love to see pics of the box. I had to cancel mine, but hopefully the other Disney PF figures come out looking like this one. I can't wait for the Rocketeer and Chernabog.

the unileg is a smart idea to avoid breakage. it would also look weird if the dress folded/billowed in between her legs.

the unileg is a smart idea to avoid breakage. it would also look weird if the dress folded/billowed in between her legs.

Yeah, it may sound a little strange at first, but given how tall she looks, two thin legs could have broken so easily. Plus it does seem to allow for a good over all shape and since you can't even see the feet, it doesn't really matter.

Back