Evil Queen photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great haul pics.

Notice some problems with the right hand fingers (base area)... looks like blisters.

eq_ap1.jpg

looks great, but I had to cancel with all the other stuff I've been getting. It's better I stay away from Premium Format anyways.

Man she is GORGEOUS. By far my favorite I have received this year. Her face is just exquisite. Did I mention I LOVE HER?

My contribution for photos

evilqueen.jpg

evilqueen2.jpg

evilqueen3.jpg

evilqueen4.jpg

evilqueenbase.jpg

evilqueenexclusive.jpg

And some pics of the box. Love the pictures on the back. Forgive the flash flare.

queenbox.jpg

queenbox2.jpg

queenbox3.jpg

Well unfortunately mine came with a chipped eyelash so I'll have to get it replaced. :( Looks great other than that.

I'm waiting on Chernabog to be my first Sideshow Disney piece. I hope he comes out looking this good.

Great pics so far! I hope the chipped eyelash thing isn't something that will happen to a lot of them. Is it packed in a way that the eyelash part that sticks out won't rub against the foam?

Couple of pics of mine, I left the crow and apple wrapped :angelsmil

queen02.jpg

queen01.jpg

The simple lines and bold colors really translate well into this format. I also like the amount of material they gave her cape.

Great pics so far! I hope the chipped eyelash thing isn't something that will happen to a lot of them. Is it packed in a way that the eyelash part that sticks out won't rub against the foam?

The packing looked fine to me. I'm sure mine was just a fluke. I could probably fix it myself if I knew how to paint but I don't trust myself. There's also a little bit of black paint on her cheek.

Desilu's appears to have a black dot too. Was yours like that?

Last edited:
This is PHENOMENAL!!! EQ is just so impressive. Collectors are going to be in SERIOUS trouble if Sideshow maintains the quality of this piece in the future Disney pieces. The cape alone blows away any other PF cape by FAAAAAR. It is just such quality. The sculptor captured the essence of EQ to a tee. And the pose is just perfect.

Flawless Victory Sideshow... now, just keep it up!

EQ1.jpg

EQ2.jpg

EQ3.jpg

EQ4.jpg

Great pics ComputerFly, she looks stunning.

Here's hoping that any production issues are few and far between, but then I don't think anything ships now days without a few having problems, fingers crossed mine isn't one of them.

Desilu's appears to have a black dot too. Was yours like that?

I just went to look at her again and I think that just may have been a tiny piece of lint from her robes I didn't notice when I took her pictures, because I don't see anything now.

I just went to look at her again and I think that just may have been a tiny piece of lint from her robes I didn't notice when I took her pictures, because I don't see anything now.

Cool; that's good to hear!

Back