Everything Transformers that isn't G1 sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this. . . :panic:

PP03Edm.jpg

Went to TRUs today and found x2 WFC BB in the video game section, x1 WFC Prime, and the PCC sets and carded figures. So I was intrigued with the PCC aka Targetmasters/Gestalts and I picked up the Bruticus or Combaticons set and the carded Huffer with Caliburst and so far I am quite impressed. I usually dig the more G1ish stuff and Animated but I really love Huffer. I mean his Mini-Con (I prefer Targetmaster) has 3 modes and 2 of them are really cool. I like the aesthetics of the figure and the overall feel of it too. Doesn't feel cheap. Also the paint apps are pretty nice too, it's like a modern day G1 figure. I am not much of a movie fan and I think these are a step in the right direction for the line. Good for kids and fun for the collectors. I don't want to talk these up too much but I can't recommend Huffer enough. I really think this series will be sought after in years to come. G1 fans check em' out. BOGO 1/2 off is nice too.

Ok, so I hit up the Kohl's and found x2 Drifts, x2 WFC Bumblebees, x 1 WFC Prime, and x1 Thrust. AND they were on sale for $8.49! They say $14.99 but ring up at $8.49! Unbelievable. Get your collective asses to Kohl's and you can also use online coupons there, I got an extra 15% off.

TTT! Man I thought I lost this thread. I just ordered the Henkei Hound from TFSource, so he should be here later this week. AND I have Encore Omega Supreme coming tomorrow! Man oh man I need a Bruticus.

Last edited:
Ok, so I hit up the Kohl's and found x2 Drifts, x2 WFC Bumblebees, x 1 WFC Prime, and x1 Thrust. AND they were on sale for $8.49! They say $14.99 but ring up at $8.49! Unbelievable. Get your collective asses to Kohl's and you can also use online coupons there, I got an extra 15% off.

Lucky SOB. If I want them I'll either have to wait for a store release (very slim chance) and pay 19 euros, or order them from a Dutch dealer who asks 25 euros. :gah:

the encore omega is awesome. never had omega as a kid so i think i was just as excited as my son to finally get him. can't wait to pick up predaking!

Yeah, yet you argue when someone says you guys have it good over there. :cuckoo:

Sorry if this was already posted but never knew we were getting a MP Rodimus Prime, up for PO at BBTS
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11138&mode=retail

MP Rodimus = AWESOME.

Back