Everything Transformers that isn't G1 sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Especially those awful, awful movies.

Generation_1_Battle_Scene_1024_x_76.jpg

:rock

I agree that G1 is something else,Bayformers can never top G1,EVER!Allthough i loved the first Bayformers.

G1 is Amazing. If I still collected transformers, G1 would be everything. And Im not talking about G1 Re-issue, I am talking about the real deal baby.

So Warbot aka Springer has been released to BBTS. I need to see some reviews first before I pull the trigger. But he would look sweet next to my FP Ultra Magnus. Bagels & Kara feel free to chime in.

1269287206_Defender.jpg

I really liked the movies and never cared for the cartoons.

...with monkey wrench successfully thrown in thread...exits quickly...

:rock

As if anyone frequenting these forums is not a nerd :D

I saw that Springer, and am tempted by it. But what I'm really interested in is the Fansproject Bruticus, that I actually just found out about a couple days ago. Problem is, it will end up being pretty pricey to buy all the parts. Not that I mind shelling out the money, I'm just not sure that the final product is worth the cost (I figure this is what a "Classics" combiner is supposed to be, and wouldn't cost over $30-40 at retail):

https://tformers.net/g/generated/12977/bruticus24__scaled_600.jpg

If those guys somehow created a Devastator that looked that good, I would be in like Flynn.

If you didn't grow up watching G1 Transformers as a kid and remember being ":google" over them on the shelves of your Toys-R-Us......

GTFO!!!​

I liked Beast Wars. :monkey3

Beast Wars was incredible. The storyline was way more mature than the one for G1 Transformers. The episode with Dinobot's death (I think it was called "Measure of a Warrior), was my favorite.

Back