Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't tried holding my iPad next to my ear as yet. It would be like the biggest phone ever :monkey1

add the retro handset. :lol
a3.jpg

Gingers may not have souls
and Gingers can't afford this iPhone :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Dz-KzpqmQ&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Got my 32 GB black today; loving it so far. I've had a 4 running on ios4 up until I got this one, so it is a huge upgrade for me. :lol

I got my iPhone 5 64GB Black the day it came out on a pre order, upgraded from the iPhone 4 black 32GB so the space is the first big benefit the screen size, but with the lack of apps supporting the new screen estate its annoying to see all your previous apps in letter box however apple and many third apps are making updates.

The new lighting connector is tiny and easy to plug in and pull out, sound seems to have increased from my previous iPhone, haven't tried the new ear phones yet.

Overall i believe they have out done themselves on this one all the reviews i read do not justify the lightness and thinness of this phone. However there are areas they can still improve on like the new maps and the ageing iOS.

But i still like it because its easy use thats why i dumped windows for mac back in 2010 after getting a iPhone my thoughts on apple changed.

I read somewhere in a post Steve jobs age apple is doing better, however with Steve jobs apple was like Disneyland his presentations were like fairytales there was so much magic back in 2007 when he pulled out the iPhone from his legendary jeans pocket, I personally stopped watching the press conferences since jobs left the stage.

I have the Griffin Reveal for mine..like the clear back..and it gives good coverage around the sides, top, and bottom.

Back