• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everyone read!! New feedback rule!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea most credit cards give you 60 days to dispute charges.

thanks so much guys. what's a nice way to say "respond to me or I'm going to start a PayPal dispute?" :lol

You don't need to. They will know they need to get their ____ together when they get the claim email from PayPal. :yess:

Sorry guys, but I'm new in the marketplace and I need a help! I bought a T800 T2 from "superdoug" before the new rules and now I don't know how I can give him his feedback! I can't find his profile on the Itrader section. Can you help me? Thank you!

uh, sorry if it's really obvious, but wth is the feedback thread now??:dunno need to leave feedback for Mighty Galactus and the rogue he sold me.

There is no way to add the previous feedback to iTrader, so we recommend buyers and sells check both the iTrader feedback and whatever the final feedback score was in the old thread.

I have feedback I need to post. Where do I post it now?

itrader. Go to the person you had a transaction with, profile. Click on feedback score, then on click "View full profile for _____". Then "Submit feedback for _____". You will have to copy the link of the original transaction and paste it in "Deal Thread URL".

hi jen, do you know of anyone having problems with itrader, where you constantly get the message "There was an error in your deal details!". i've filled in all the relevant fields correctly and it just won't let me get past that message. EVER! is there a restriction on the number of times a particular deal URL can be used in feedback (for all users combined)?

hi jen, do you know of anyone having problems with itrader, where you constantly get the message "There was an error in your deal details!". i've filled in all the relevant fields correctly and it just won't let me get past that message. EVER! is there a restriction on the number of times a particular deal URL can be used in feedback (for all users combined)?

That's a good question. I don't think there is a restriction, but I'll ask Dave. Are you also filling out the comment section that is only visible to buyer/seller/admin? All fields do need to be filled out.

You can PM me the info if you want and I can try and leave the feedback for you.

ah, that might be it. i'm sure i've tried it with that part filled out, but let me double check. if not, will drop you a quick pm. really appreciate it :)

Back