ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) prop and collectible collection looks like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the most impressive collection I've seen yet here or on any other forum. That guy could start his own museum and charge admission....it's that good!

Think he was endorsing Hot Toys quite a bit by showing up at a Hot Toys store in the movie "Aberdeen". There was even a scene where he sat next to a stormtrooper in a cab. Think they had to get George Lucas' blessings for that scene.

He's a celebrity in hk. Probably got more pussies than all the haters combined. Awesome collection indeed!

He's a celebrity in hk. Probably got more pussies than all the haters combined. Awesome collection indeed!

Since you brought this into discussion I guess he had to pay for them... :nana::peace

But as I said before, his collection is awesome, I still would have chosen to go for big screen used items if having that much moola.

Since you brought this into discussion I guess he had to pay for them... :nana::peace

But as I said before, his collection is awesome, I still would have chosen to go for big screen used items if having that much moola.

I would have chosen that too, but to each his own. Still an amazing collection.

Heck, I need that kind of space for my collection.

Back