ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) prop and collectible collection looks like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) toy collection looks like?

Now that's what you call an insane collection!

Some of the stuff is really wiered. I see 1:1 version of: Kotobukiya Boba Fett and Koto Clone (Kneeling). Why should anyone redo them in 1:1? Those are inaccurate as hell. Don't really get it.

Had some respect for him until I saw the life-size Jar Jar...:lol

What a mad-ass collection! But if I had that sort of money I'd contract the actual guys who built the originals to make them for me; some of his pieces look good, but not perfect.

For Star Wars, the best, most accurate, 1:1 stuff I've ever seen is at Star Wars Propaganda.

I'm sure this has been posted here before. Incredible collection anyway !.

He's the guy from the movie "Triple tap". Hong kong action movie with tricked out race guns.

Some of the stuff is really wiered. I see 1:1 version of: Kotobukiya Boba Fett and Koto Clone (Kneeling). Why should anyone redo them in 1:1? Those are inaccurate as hell. Don't really get it.

i see what you're saying. but i think the mentality is...he saw the koto clone and thought, wouldn't it be cool/better if this were life sized? hmm, i have a few mill laying around..ok wt hey lets commission one! i guess its just eccentricity and the need to have something no one else has...but im sure as collectors, we're all sympathetic to that plight.

I see no toys.

There's at least a couple of really cheap helmets hiding in there!

I was thinking the same thing...couple Rubies and worse helmets I spotted (Stormtrooper/biker scout) And the life size fett is border line ridiculous looking..haha..check out that range finder stalk..it looks like someone painted a ruler and strapped it on there.

Quantity over quality....also..the Xwing is cool..but the paint job on it looks horrible..crooked lines and the red trims look terrible...the Interceptor however looks pretty f'n cool

Quantity over quality....also..the Xwing is cool..but the paint job on it looks horrible..crooked lines and the red trims look terrible...the Interceptor however looks pretty f'n cool

yes, the interceptor made me wet myself just a tad. what scale do you think the x-wing and tie are? doesn't quite seem like .50 scale, seems smaller...

I was thinking the same thing...couple Rubies and worse helmets I spotted (Stormtrooper/biker scout) And the life size fett is border line ridiculous looking..haha..check out that range finder stalk..it looks like someone painted a ruler and strapped it on there.

agreed, but then again...the man has so much stuff, it just seems like he bought everything that was ever made. the boba still looks decent to me, what i would murder for is that grievous life size in the corner.

Back