ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) prop and collectible collection looks like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think actress Debbie Reynolds (Carrie Fisher's mother) has like the biggest collection of movie props and they are all 100% authentic movie props going back many decades of movies. She had this huge action recently, I think her Marylin Monroe dress sold for a few Million.

Yeah, I saw that auction on Hollywood Treasures on the SyFy channel. Insane props and prices.

He has a great collection. Some of his items are awesome, some might be crappeier, but still the overall presentation is superb. If I had his money though I would have looked more into original SW (and other movies) props more than just replicas. Still wish I had some of his 1:1 mannequins with armors

i try to buy his book...so hard to find.
he is a good actor as well, me and my wife always enjoy watch his movie.

Re: ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) toy collection looks like?

For Star Wars, the best, most accurate, 1:1 stuff I've ever seen is at Star Wars Propaganda.

Hey that's me. :clap
Thanks!

Hey that's me. :clap
Thanks!

Forget this dude's collection. Gino, I just spent the last hour admiring your blog/work, and to say I'm impressed would be an extreme understatement. I am absolutely blown away by your collection...utterly floored :bow

Had some respect for him until I saw the life-size Jar Jar...:lol

What a mad-ass collection! But if I had that sort of money I'd contract the actual guys who built the originals to make them for me; some of his pieces look good, but not perfect.

For Star Wars, the best, most accurate, 1:1 stuff I've ever seen is at Star Wars Propaganda.

I've looked over the collection several times, where do you see the life size Jar Jar?

Maybe living in NYC has tainted me for as far as I think 1 million dollars can go but there's no way this cost only a million dollars. I'd say between 5-10 million for all this stuff..

one of o batman suits has to cost 70-100 grand alone.

when i die send me here because that is fu#@ken heaven ! AwESOME i bet even lucas might be jealous ha ha.......

when i die send me here because that is fu#@ken heaven ! AwESOME i bet even lucas might be jealous ha ha.......

Lucas wins in my opinion. :drool

lucas_1983.jpg

yea yea i bet he has a awesome set up ...since he can basicaly print money with a star wars logo .......

Back