Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same goal tally they got against Ireland. I wouldn't have thought we'd be sharing that magnitude of embarrassment with Italy. Also makes you wonder how they went from scraping a draw with Italy in the first game to beating them so comprehensively.

Cause they were holding back. Clearly the best international team we have ever seen.

Wow I didn't expect 4-0. Congrats Spain, winner of 3 major tournaments in a row, what a team. Bravo.

Just finished it on dvr. Wow, that was anti-climactic. Pretty much a beatdown. The game was over late in the first half when Spain scored their second goal.

To be fair, the final score was a bit harsh. Italy was unlucky in the 62nd minute to go down with another injury and all the subs were used. Tough sledding to play the final 28 minutes 11 on 10.

Spain finally played a complete game with an attacking offense and showing creativity. I'll give them all the credit in the world for winning three major tournamnets in a row and being an all time team during this run.

Spain have plenty of gas to do it again in the 2014 World Cup. Brazil will have plenty to say though. :wink1:

Fun tournament and good chatting with you folks.

Last edited:
Back