EU Warehouse problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
receive 1 tracking number this night but don't know if it's for one item or for all (if it's for all it will make me angry as I paid all shipping cost for each item), think it's for BIB fortuna or morgul lord war mask or...
Still hope last week receive all other tracking and will end this.

Still nothing heard about my paid Punisher. :( Not even a "sorry guy, we are having problems" nothing..... :monkey2

I will rather pay 15% more on evilbay than buying something as a 2nd chance from ss again.

I am charged for several items now since late nov. 06 - I wrote 5 times especially because I was charged with a too high amount of money........not one response from anybody down there at sideshow..........

now I am charged for Grey Hulk and I suppose that I will have it in hands late march........

what is this Sideshow to your EU customers.......I paid hundreds of $ to you and now this.......sorry, shame on you.....

We have to get used to it i feel.

As Sideshow doesnt really care about that we have to wait. But after all the other problems, it fits into the new style.

Anyones position change yet? I got a tracking number but not for Magneto or the FF Diorama. Mine was for the 1:1 lifesize Spidey Bust which i wasn't expecting to ship until the end of this month.:confused: Anyway i am looking forward to this but would really like to have my Magneto and FF piece. I assume now that we have been charged for the Hulk PF's that they have shipped from the US to EU warehouse.

Maybe we should push this to the next level. No answers here, maybe somewhere else.

I've been waiting for a good while for a few things myself but they will come through. At least we're dealing with a reputable retailer here and we know we will get them in the end, we're not going to be conned

Hi all,

We appreciate all the feedback that you have given us. We were under the impression that all of our orders were caught up, however after checking with our EU warehouse they have found some orders from November that were stuck in their system. Hence why the mass firing of personnel around Christmas.

For those few who indeed have had their order charged in November, these orders are now being sent out of their warehouse and will have tracking e-mails to follow. Please accept our apologies as this was NOT done intentionally. We were unaware of the hold up for a few of our client orders. If you do not receive tracking info by the end of the week, please e-mail us at the address below.

As I explained in an earlier post, we have made some significant changes in this warehouse. You will notice a few slight changes in our procedures as well as correspondence. We will begin processing you credit card for the item a few days earlier then our old procedure. This will happen when your item is en route to our EU facility. You should expect to receive an e-mailed invoice for your order at this time. Unfortunately, due to our web restrictions the 'shipped' status appears prematurely within your online account, because the item has physically left our US warehouse and not our EU warehouse. We are working to adjust this for the near future.

Once your item has physically left the EU warehouse, please expect a second e-mail, which will contain your tracking information. Depending upon your location from our EU facility, will affect the delivery time of your package.

As always, we ask that if you are truly concerned with your order that you e-mail us directly (Domer "No answers here, maybe somewhere else.") We do not monitor this board on a daily basis and posts to this board SHOULD not be assumed are read by us.

It is disheartening to read the rhetoric that we do not care or the assumptions that our business is less then reputable. A few shipping issues and delays for a few customers does not translate into ripping off thousands of EU customers. New boards are very small communities and therefore it is easy to assume that a few posts are indicative of the entire situation, but they are not.

However, if this is the way that you do feel, I advise that you cancel your orders with us immediately and purchase from a local store, which with you would feel more comfortable. We in no way would like to continue a relationship in which you were distrustful of us nor where we had to deal with your assumptions and negativity.

Anyone that requires direct assistance can e-mail us here:[email protected].

Best,
Chicky
Sideshow Collectibles

Sorry Chicky but you can't blame people wanting what they paid for, and this could have been avoided if you had put on your on your website a notice that the EU warehouse was closed from - to. If this had been done then these people/collectors would have realised the warehouse was closed and that there problems with a few of the orders being stuck in the system.

What the problem is, is lack of communication and hence this problem being as big as what it is. Would you not agree if there had been some sort of communication from Sideshow about this problem, that it would have put all the loyal EU cutomers minds at ease.

Also by saying if you don't like it go to your local comic store is also a bit rough considering these people/collectors didn't know about your internal problems. And there was no communication saying that you were aware about their problem of being charged and waiting weeks/months for their items and that you were working hard to fix it.

I've only ever heard great things about SS customer service and today you/SS have dropped the ball big time IMO.

Synergy said:
...What the problem is, is lack of communication and hence this problem being as big as what it is. ...

The problem is people assuming this board is Sideshow's official forum, when its not. She wasn't blaming people for being mad. If you would read alittle more closely she was pointing out the fact that perhaps they would get better results if they dealt with Sideshow directly instead of using the Freaks board as a way to contact Sideshow.

You folks should've done the same thing the rest of us do when we have problems. 1) Call Sideshow CS or 2) Email the CS department.

You would have seen results much quicker, experienced less frustration, and most importantly - you would not have pissed the Mistress off.

:lecture :nono

pixletwin said:
The problem is people assuming this board is Sideshow's official forum, when its not. She wasn't blaming people for being mad. If you would read alittle more closely she was pointing out the fact that perhaps they would get better results if they dealt with Sideshow directly instead of using the Freaks board as a way to contact Sideshow.

You folks should've done the same thing the rest of us do when we have problems. 1) Call Sideshow CS or 2) Email the CS department.

You would have seen results much quicker, experienced less frustration, and most importantly - you would not have pissed the Mistress off.

:lecture :nono

Your right about this board not being the place to take out your frustration but its still a communication problem.

One that could that could have been fixed by a notice on the company website saying ....Due to closure over the christmas period and some technical errors there may be delays in getting your order to you during this period. We thank you for your patience and will have this problem sorted as quickly as possible. How simple is that.

And your right about the the people complaining, if they had called SS and actually doing it that way they may have had the answer to their problems.
But now your assuming that they hadn't.

My comment is about the message that's all, if you had read my post more carefully.

And please don't use you, as your now assuming I'm one of the ones that had made a complaint about this situation and that I had previously posted in this thread, instead of being one of you intelligent folk who would have called SS direct.

Once again my comment is about the message that's all, if you had read my post more carefully and gone through the thread you would had seen that was my first post here:rolleyes:

Perhaps if you went back and read Chicky's post a little more carefully...

Synergy said:
Sorry Chicky but you can't blame people wanting what they paid for, and this could have been avoided if you had put on your on your website a notice that the EU warehouse was closed from - to...

This information was posted in the newsletter (more than once I think)

Synergy said:
...And there was no communication saying that you were aware about their problem of being charged and waiting weeks/months for their items and that you were working hard to fix it...

Chicky said:
...We appreciate all the feedback that you have given us. We were under the impression that all of our orders were caught up, however after checking with our EU warehouse they have found some orders from November that were stuck in their system. Hence why the mass firing of personnel around Christmas... We were unaware of the hold up for a few of our client orders...

Synergy said:
...Also by saying if you don't like it go to your local comic store is also a bit rough considering these people/collectors didn't know about your internal problems...

Sideshow has responded to the EU problems in the last couple of newsletters and even on this board, yet people continued to complain every day without allowing a little time for the changes to take place. I realize that people felt that no one was listening to their concerns, but to be honest, some of the comments from the EU posters were more out of line than Chicky's response.

lcummins said:
Perhaps if you went back and read Chicky's post a little more carefully...

This information was posted in the newsletter (more than once I think)

Sideshow has responded to the EU problems in the last couple of newsletters and even on this board, yet people continued to complain every day without allowing a little time for the changes to take place. I realize that people felt that no one was listening to their concerns, but to be honest, some of the comments from the EU posters were more out of line than Chicky's response.

Fair enough thanks for clearing that up for me:eek: , I don't subscribe to their news letter so wouldn't know if they had or hadn't made mention to this in their news letter.

But theres many posters across most boards asking the same questions and they do recieve these news letters so how have they missed this.

Don't answer ......it could open a whole new can of worms:rotfl

May be newsletters aren't answer of getting this message a cross I just hope all involved have learn't a lesson....... yes myself included

I certainly do not want this thread to become a bashing one but one where EU customers could post their concerns.

SS assumed that the EU orders were catching up, maybe they are, but of the 5 items I have on order I have received a tracking number for only one and that was for the last item i actually ordered.

Its been almost two months since some of the first orders and like Chicky had stated in her first post we need to give them time to catch up. I suggest that we give the EU warehouse until the end of the month and see how everyone stands.

If in doubt ring, Jennifer, Aimee, Erin or anyone of the wonderful ladies in Customer service. They've always helped me a great deal.
It is true that the EU warehouse has been less than efficient in recent times, but this board is not a Sideshow communication conduit...ring them directly or email them.

Yeah, I have had problems with Sideshow this fall, but everything was taken care of when I emailed them about it.

quick and without any hassle. Thank you Sideshow and Cindy!

:chew

Bullseye said:
I certainly do not want this thread to become a bashing one but one where EU customers could post their concerns.

SS assumed that the EU orders were catching up, maybe they are, but of the 5 items I have on order I have received a tracking number for only one and that was for the last item i actually ordered.

Its been almost two months since some of the first orders and like Chicky had stated in her first post we need to give them time to catch up. I suggest that we give the EU warehouse until the end of the month and see how everyone stands.

Thanks Bulls! I was hesitant to even post anything after Chicky's response because I do sympathize with you guys across the pond. I would probably feel very frustrated in the same situation. My chief concern was some of the remarks being made and at least giving SS a chance to get things straightened out. I hope things improve by the end of the month and I really do hope that everyone receives their stuff and realizes that sometimes things happen. It is now obvious that Sideshow is aware of the issues and if everyone emails CS with any missing orders or what not, I think they will get it taken care of as quickly as they can. :peace

Back