Asmus website not working.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
It has been going on for weeks/months.
You go to store.asmustoys.com, and either it does
not work ("site inaccessible") or the links inside don't.
It changes through time, too. Today, I can't see anything.
I have heard non complaints, so it might have to do with
locatiom (Europe) or hardware (mobile phone).
Needless to say, I have no problems with any other
website using the same set up.

I have warned inyacher, they have done nothing.

Any ideas anyone?
Thanks people.

Snapped this just now. I've also been visiting the site through the day since they previewed the Nazgul. Not sure what might be happening at your end. Anyone else getting the same issues as asgardianboy?
Hope it gets sorted :)
Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 8.29.02 pm.png

The site works for me too.

Often, when sites don't work, it's a cache issue or it's one of my security programs blocking it (Avast, Adblock, uBlock, uMatrix or Malwarebytes). If I really want to see the site, I start going through my security to unblock the things I know ought to be safe.

Sometimes retail sites require quite a few program entries to be unblocked, such as shopify and gatewaypreorder in Asmus' case.

As I said, no problem whatsoever never with any other website, using same setup.
It is working now partially. I get to click on the LOTR collection, and I get the same
problem again. Do not get to see any figures.

This has to be something they have done. My setup is far too simple, haven't changed
anything, their system is far more complex, they just completely rehauled it. It is
too evident.... I am of course thinking of my browser's certs being too old, but then
why don't I get this anywhere else?

I hope inyacher is reading this and doing somethint about it.
Thanks all for your input.

Back