EU Poll Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I don't think they intend to do an anime' version of Padme. I'd assume it'd be a traditional figure, just in that costume. If they start doing cartoon sculpts - I....I don't know what I'll do...

And I thought the armored figures won't be coming for a while? So what up with Kir?

And yeah, you can only vote once. I tried to vote again and it wouldn't let me.

VOTED FOR KIR!!! Although I want a Padme in artic gear! But I have to see Sideshow do Kir!

Kir Kanos! I want Mara and Asaj but I am much more confident in SSC doing the armoured figures than the females. We're going to wonder if the outcome is as nice as we expect and if it has molded/rooted hair(except Asaj or course) and if the head is too big. I went with the coolest looking and the one I know will come out as well as we expect.

I voted for Asajj Ventress. But hopefully if she wins they wont do the version they have pictured on the vote page. I really prefereed the dual sabre weilding Clone wars version, like the Unleashed figure.

asajj_ventress_100x100.gif

You can blame/bless me for Padme in her snowbunny outfit.

I LOVE IT!!!!

I voted for Assaj, which is probably the only EU character I would buy... unless they make that Hammerhead jedi form the Clone Wars cartoon.

Snowbunny Padme is really extra special cool. But she's not an EU character really.

But I'll take any and all Natalie Portmans I can get.:banana

Ugh....Still can't decide. Vos or Kanos....

I'll wait and see who is leading in the pll after a few weeks....then vote.

Kanos has great potential, always has. Ventress is a moderately important player in the Clone Wars. Illum Padmé is an...interesting choice. I'm indifferent to Thrawn, and can hardly stand Mara Jade.

In the end, for me it will come down to Vos and Illum Padmé. I see Vos getting my vote for several reasons, one of which is that I simply liked the character of Padmé so much better as Queen and later Senator than when she was relegated to the "hot gun-toting chick" role.

An Illum version of Padmé might be nice some time down the road, but for now, I'd like some rather unknown characters to be given a chance. Vos has proven to be a true standout in the EU, and hopefully, even if he does not win, SSC will notice the interest in his character.

EU poll

I can't even look at it to vote! SS site is running a bit slow at present - must be everyone voting!

Scriff

padme!

i voted for padme.

i could care less about the rest of those figures. :lvader

Back