"Essential" Sideshow SW Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I disagree. For a small investment in extra parts, he makes the perfect Endor Han. You can pick him up and the parts needed for about the same price he fetched at retail anyway, so why not?

Word.

IMG_4972.jpg

I always liked Bespin over Smuggler Han.

Also, out of the New hope Characters, you should have no worries concerning Leia.
It is a great looking figure. While basic, it runs less then $30 and has a decent likeness. Much more so then the Smuggler Han figure.

Plus, she would look great next to vader and the storm trooper you already have.

Hey Prime, just fair warning - you are following the exact same pattern I started out in. I told myself I could quit anytime, I don't NEED these figures or those figures, just these couple of ones I have now and MAYBE a few more... Now I have a house full of twelve inch action figures, you see I collected them all, now the only thing I need is a twelve step plan to get back to normal... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hehe, thanks - I'll keep this in mind!

Back