Escape off the road plaque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one for sell from someone in Belgium. Don't know the language so I don't know if he would be willing to ship it internationally....but may be worth checking out if you can both understand eachother. :)

https://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ESCAPE-OFF...0123963QQihZ019QQcategoryZ66571QQcmdZViewItem

If not maybe some international freaks would be willing to help you out. :)

Hmmmm...for some reason the link is not working. It closes in around 22 hours. Do a google of Escape off the road LOTR plaque and it should be on the first page.

Last edited:
The plaques are actually quite nice, and the "Escape" is easily the best of the lot.

I have debated "faux bronzing" both the Meeting and YSNP myself, it wouldn't be hard to do.

:cool:

Agree that "Escape..." is the best of the plaques. With limited wall space (having covered nearly every inch with other LOTR artwork from my very talented friends), I decided to only get one. When I was comparing them, it was obvious the "Escape..." was the winner by a very wide margin. The relief is very deep and the details are amazing. :nazgul:ring

Honestly, I would probably sell my RWOS before I sold my Escape plaque. It has some of the best Hobbit likenesses out there.

*so good that I am simply speechless*

Okie. I am really biased towards SSW...

Trust what they said, its good...

A very nice pic of the plaque

A gift from Weta Workshop (special effects, costume and model creators for Lord of the Rings) to Helen Clark, New Zealands prime minister. It displays a scene from "The Fellowship of the Ring", and the inscription reads: "Helen, thank you for joining our Fellowship as we journey into Middle-earth together. Weta Workshop 2003".

Good day all,

Have been considering getting one of these for some time now.

Have never seen one is person, and would like to hear comments/opinions from those of you that have/had them.

I am shocked that with 10,000 of these things out there, they're not all over ebay for half of retail.

Must be very nice indeed.

Lets hear from you......

Fool_of_a_Took! Just wish for one? https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/holiday07-wishlist.php

Here's one for sell from someone in Belgium. Don't know the language so I don't know if he would be willing to ship it internationally....but may be worth checking out if you can both understand eachother. :)

https://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ESCAPE-OFF...0123963QQihZ019QQcategoryZ66571QQcmdZViewItem

If not maybe some international freaks would be willing to help you out. :)

Hmmmm...for some reason the link is not working. It closes in around 22 hours. Do a google of Escape off the road LOTR plaque and it should be on the first page.

Good lookin' out for a Took Jen!

Thanks for the link.

I think I'll keep the peepers open in this neck o the woods.

I was originally thinking they would be less than retail, with the SSC site stating 10,000. I just got done (Almost) settin up the office and finally am able to have a some stone out of the box. Thought to myself, this looks nice. Surely it can be had on the cheap to add to my humble, cash only collection!

Alas, this appears to be untrue.

The road goes forever on though, and one will surely cross ol Tooks path!!

Took

A very nice pic of the plaque

A gift from Weta Workshop (special effects, costume and model creators for Lord of the Rings) to Helen Clark, New Zealands prime minister. It displays a scene from "The Fellowship of the Ring", and the inscription reads: "Helen, thank you for joining our Fellowship as we journey into Middle-earth together. Weta Workshop 2003".

Thanks for the pic.

The frame choice isnt too flattering IMO.

if everyone who has this beautiful plaque said what number they had then we would have a small chance of finding out how many thousand they maid?

i have 910/10,000:blah

#58/10000. I am also curious to know when they stopped using the white box on these plaques.

*singing*

When you wish upon a mistress..............

Thanks man!
9801R_01.jpg

Anytime Big Pip! Thats what Freaks are for......​

Back