Escape off the road plaque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been out of the collecting for a long long time now and even though some stuff is still in my attic waiting to be sold I was always convinced I'd keep only the LotR horses and get a suitable piece of furniture for them. Last week I managed to snag up a simple bookshelf but with the right dimensions to display the riders of Middle-Earth so after all these years they finally escaped their boxes and are looking their best.
I can't believe I actually forgot about this wall plaque. I've had it for so long without having the space to display it properly but now it will look perfect.
Have to agree with you guys, it is one of the best LotR collectibles ever produced and the perfect addition to your RWoS. If I were to keep only two pieces it'd be them, and the other riders would have to bite the dust.

I saw on the Ultimatetoys site that they say this piece was limited to 3000 worldwide. :confused::confused:

Hey cool........... you got the message!

I think this is retail but its worth every penny.

The seller is 100% (799).

Good Luck Bro and Merry Christmas to ya.

------------------------------------------------------

"Well my name's Pip and your a$$ ain't talkin your way outta this :duff "

Yeah, its retail. I had me heart set for below. Hoping to catch one with no reserve, and people sleepin'!

Anyhoo, very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Vegas!

Stay outta jail. :fest:drink:baicon6::yuck

Took

:monkey2

Yeah, its retail. I had me heart set for below. Hoping to catch one with no reserve, and people sleepin'!

Stay outta jail. :fest:drink:drool:baicon6::yuck

Took

:monkey2

Stay outta jail. :fest:drink:drool:baicon6::yuck

Took

Geez, some people... :)

I also waited a LONG time (2+yrs) for this plaque to show up on eBay until I got a deal ($100) and that was BIN. In my experience back then, these plaques, when they ever showed up, went for around $200. They're very rare which is puzzling considering there are SUPPOSEDLY 10K of 'em produced. As others have mentioned, that prob never happened. All the other ones which had a production run of 2000 and 3000, and Flight from Isengard even only 1000 (!) are being thrown at you on eBay for below retail.

My Escape plaque is numbered 1586. We should see who has the highest number and make our deductions from there. :)

Beren

Holy thread resurrection batman! Almost 4 years.
My first ever sideshow piece purchased and still one of my favorites!
Did anyone ever frame this thing? If so, pics please.

Back