Episode II Obi Wan - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's your version coming? Looking forward to seeing a series of shots on that...

Me too :lol. My best friend's husband needed my video camera and tripod a few weeks ago and I'm supposed to get it back sometime this week. I'm trying to branch out in my lighting beyond just my camera flash but to do it, I need my tripod, but I've also had a head cold for the past 2 weeks that finally cleared up and as much as I've wanted to be creative, I was in that sick funk where nothing entertains you for very long :lol

But this week, as George Constanza would say, "I'm back baby, I'm back!" :lol

I just repainted an R2-A6 as R4-P17 to go with my Obi Wan. Just gotta make a Geonosis-esque background.

Yeah I know it won't be screen accurate but it'll be neat.

Please post pictures when you're done repainting those R2 units! I'd love to see them with Sideshow's Obi-Wan from Episode II! :D

16.jpg

17.jpg

I'm using the Clone head. Of the two paint ups of this portrait, I find the Clone head has the better overall apps. Each has flaws, but I find the Ep2 portrait to be more flawed and in more significant ways, especially the one I received. Some are better than others but mine was a train wreck.

I did. I put the Clonobi head on a TrueType body and swapped the clothes and accesories over. Looks like a $120 figure. :)

hm...i just saw the eps 2 movie again to match how looks like this head sculpt...hmm maybe 8/10...the hair is a lil bit more young brown than blondie like in the movie...if u put your finger and covered at the both sides of his head...he really nice to put on the eps3 obi..he;s more skinny than the previous product that sideshow has been made....
hm..the problem my obi clone is still not arrved yet..hahahaha..ya, maybe the ultimate obi eps2 should like what pixel's has did...btw nice overall..im just curios what should i do for this eps 2 head if i swap him with clone obi head..and put the custom clone trooper head on it...hahahaha

The head was reworked from the Clonobi head. The neck was added and also a total restyle of the hair. I had to cut it all away so that he was essentially bald !

Thank you :) A couple of Guys have already painted theirs up. RICEaRONI and also Roc74 - Talented Guys, have made a very good job of their figures. Looks really nice on a clothed body and is more in scale with the body its on too. I was going for some continuity in the line, as we had the sculpts for Clonobi and AOTC Obi, it would be a natural progression to have the same features on the ROTS Obi Wan. I still love my Andy Bergholtz sculpt too. I would never part with that.

Back