Episode II Obi Wan - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need episode 1 obi !!!!!!

I agree ! I hope that Trevor gets the sculpting duties for Ep 1 Obi as that would mean I would have an Obi from all of the movies sculpted by him :D

Here's episode 3 !

obi1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry ! :eek:

I should change that remark to us freaks will have a sculpt of Obi from all of the movies sculpted by him. I'll tell you what though, it looks really good in the ROTS costume ;)

Still enjoying this version of the noble warrior...
3457634916_76b413f96a_o.jpg

3457634878_08a9b72a9f_b.jpg

3457634804_26447211b4_o.jpg

There's just something about the AOTC version of this character I really like the look of...and I know this figure was probably an "easy" one for Sideshow to produce considering the R&D was done with the Jedi outfit & gear and the head sculpt was recycled from the CW General Kenobi figure, but this figure just fell together perfectly...it's great.

3457634878_08a9b72a9f_b.jpg

Beautiful capturing of the face in this one JB, the emotion, the shadow and light capturing the forms in the face, that is Ewan as Obi-Wan.

I recently watched TPM for the first time in a long time, and it was interesting to remember just how sort of young and hot headed Ewan played him, really makes the transformation into the sage in AOTC all the more special. AOTC was really when he started to deine Obi-Wan as Guinness had established him. When it's Ewan's own hair, the AOTC look is really cool.

Beautiful capturing of the face in this one JB, the emotion, the shadow and light capturing the forms in the face, that is Ewan as Obi-Wan.

Thanks Sean..yes, the sculpt on this one is truly special.

How's your version coming? Looking forward to seeing a series of shots on that...

Back