1/6 Epic Models 1/6 Snowspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on this project?

snow-speeder-ref.jpg

I was hoping your post was an update. :( A luke snowspeeder pilot would be an instant buy and a 1/6 snowspeeder would be hard to resist.

Re: Epic Models 1/6 Snowspeeder update

Small update.

Enjoy some photos of the back and top updated.

We will post some of the bottom soon.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09a.jpg

09b.jpg

09c.jpg

09d.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

Holy crap that looks awesome. I hope you get to sell these and I hope they are reasonably priced as I want to buy one and paint the hell out of it. :yess:

Holy freakin' freaky freaks - when does this thing hit the street?!:horror

If the interior is as detailed as the exterior, who cares if HT eventually does one? What's also great is that the snowspeeder is a very simple paint job.

Wonder what price range we are talking for this? No idea on huge 1/6 models. I've seen pics of German military trucks that are 1/6 kits - I guess that might be a guide.

Wonder what price range we are talking for this? No idea on huge 1/6 models. I've seen pics of German military trucks that are 1/6 kits - I guess that might be a guide.

I'd think price would primarily be based on production volume and how it's going to be manufactured - there's a wild amount of elasticity there.

Every photo looking more impressive than the last, it would be a travesty if this didn't get produced and into our grubby hands.

Uhh... bumping this. This is too nice to be forgotten. What is going on with this thing?

Necro-thread time! Snowspeeder Luke now incoming from Sideshow... will his 1/6 Snowspeeder be far behind?:pray:

That is gorgeous. Thread is definitely worthy of being brought back from the dead. Is his being produced to sell?

Well... as unlikely as it seems, it would be mighty nice if this kit popped up for sale in the next couple of months with the Snowpseeder Luke shipping upcoming.:pray:

I wonder how much something like this would cost? It'd be awesome if it got produced though.
I wish someone would do this for the AT-ST "head"

Back