Epan's Home Theater/Collection pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey guys...just wanted to show updated pics of theater with collection....thanks for checkin them out!!:banana

Yeah, bigger pictures would be nice.. but even on those small pictures, I think you have a great setups.. looking forward for the bigger ones

no jstep....i have not tried that......computers are like learning a new language for me......nice collection by the way:chew

Man, that is a great set up! I see we have similar tastes and you have the Alien Bust!! One of my grails, very nice! You could totally charge admission for your theatre, lol!

thank man.....appreciate it.....i use to collect only 1:1 busts....but the last few pf's have been so impressive that i could not resist....in fact, i just ordered the t-800 pf yesterday.....im in trouble

Wow! I can only dream to have a theater room like that someday.

Looks like I'm going to have to call things off with my almost fiance, I'm going to need all the money I can :lol

keep the fiance....it doubles your income:lol
Touche

I just put in my preorder for the Hollywood Collector's Group 1:1 Alien bust, do you plan on getting it? Sideshow's Alien Warrior looks amazing, no doubt, but I'm late to the collecting game, and I always preferred the look, as well as the movie itself, of the original Alien to its sequal.

Congrats on picking up PF! I started out collecting only 1/6, but soon sold all of them and now only collecting PF and 1:1.

Touche

I just put in my preorder for the Hollywood Collector's Group 1:1 Alien bust, do you plan on getting it? Sideshow's Alien Warrior looks amazing, no doubt, but I'm late to the collecting game, and I always preferred the look, as well as the movie itself, of the original Alien to its sequal.

Congrats on picking up PF! I started out collecting only 1/6, but soon sold all of them and now only collecting PF and 1:1.

the hcg 1:1 alien is very nice....i try to limit one lifesize bust per character.....otherwise i would be broke and alone:D

Back