Entourage: Season 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great episode!!!!

I love Ari :lol

I know Vince and his crew and what the show revolves around, but Ari is by far the heart of that show!

Awesome episode!! Quite a predicament they are in!! Next episode looks good too!

And was Carla Gugino ^^^^ing hot tonight or what??!! Damn, that woman is fine as hell!!

Alan Gray is such a ******! Hope they will be able to persuade the writers to only accept the offer with Vince or something.

Pretty good ep, glad they are alternating between serious and funny as in last weeks episode

Talk about unrealistic. An agent that wouldn't sell his own mother to be a studio head? And a flat salary of $10 Mil. is outrageous - only talent gets that much. I think I've lost all respect for Ari now.

Talk about unrealistic. An agent that wouldn't sell his own mother to be a studio head? And a flat salary of $10 Mil. is outrageous - only talent gets that much. I think I've lost all respect for Ari now.

Well, I've heard of deals where CEOs get paid bonuses when agreeing to work for a company. $10 Mil. doesn't sound unreasonable to pay those CEOs who make tons of cash.

Back