Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I understand this logic.

Not really concerned about what you understand or not but i'll indulge you sure.

BOTH WAYS SUCK!

Good sculpt bad paint, Bad sculpt good paint. (Hence, why i don't like this or the SS ANH figure) I also don't believe in having to "fix" anything i purchase.

Last edited:
That's the best JEDI Luke we've seen sure, but for pure SW it's all Trevor all the time. His Stormtrooper Luke (again with better paint) is a marvel.

I do think the Stormtrooper Luke that Trevor did is a really good scupt but I am only talking about the New Hope Luke. The Jedi Luke really does look like Mark Hammill. Personally the best customs of Tatoonie Farm Boy Luke have used the Gentle Giant heads from the busts. The Medicom figure is simply way too much money for what you get.

Man, Enterbay and Medicom's 'Ultimate Unison' isn't working out as well as I'd hoped.

Well, it might be a little early to make a call on it. But the proto sure does suck. Like i said earlier, i hope it's like 3po. With a really bad proto pic (awful) and a really good end product.

:dunno

Well, it might be a little early to make a call on it. But the proto sure does suck. Like i said earlier, i hope it's like 3po. With a really bad proto pic (awful) and a really good end product.

:dunno

Well, I suppose the results are still out for this Luke figure. Their previous Medicom x Enterbay figures are too obscure for me to care about.

Just expected more from Enterbay's side. Boring stuff so far.

Well, I suppose the results are still out for this Luke figure. Their previous Medicom x Enterbay figures are too obscure for me to care about.

Just expected more from Enterbay's side. Boring stuff so far.

It is early in the game for their SW collaboration. Maybe a few under their belt and they will get better. :dunno The Luke isn't all bad, it does have some redeeming qualities just the bad outweigh the good thus far.

Well I'm a bit of a rookie, but I've seen some other Enterbays that look to be very high quality. This one does not look very promising.

But it begs the question - if Enterbay has secured the Star Wars lisense, are any of the other companies losing it (ie Don Post to Master Replicas to Rubies, etc....)?

Enterbay does not have the license, Medicom does. From the look of the figure Enterbay just did the paintwork and maybe the sculpt. the rest looks all Medicom.

if i'm stepping on any medi fans toes here, i apologize, but seriously, i really hope no one here buys this figure. there are NO accessories, poor likeness, and just...cheap toy all over.

PLEASE, save your money because HT definitely has the license now. just basing that off of the "the force is strong with us" line they wrote in that indy teaser.

Back