ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look right to me. Head to big or body too small, too skinny and the guitar is too big. I'll wait and see what HT does......hopefully.

The prototype head sculpt is 5% larger than the actual one in production.

Im pretty sure you can get mold and cast materials that have basically zero shrinkage...unless its intentional for ebay to use one that has 5% shrinkage.

This figure looks amazing! BBTS has him listed for $394.99 -that's extortion!! Major buzzkill.

It's a placeholder price.

Amiami has them for about 20k yen which is $260 or something but their stuff is usually a bit higher than what the MSRP would be here in the states. Take the Kotobukiya Bishoujo statues for example, they're retailed for $60 here and it's $70 or so on Amiami. Take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, I think BBTS just has a mockup price. If not, it might be different than what we think is coming in the package.

On the other hand, it is supposed to be a small limited size. Did someone say 3k? 5k?

Why on earth would BBTS mock up an astronomically high price if it's just a place holder? How can that be good for their business?

Looks like this is the price range we will be looking at. Funny how the standard for prices has more than doubled in the last year. 400 bucks?

I think Cosmos might be right. There are a couple of Anime figures that were (if I remember correctly) priced around $300, but gradually dropped bit by bit, & is now currently at around $215 for pre order. So I don't expect the price shown on BBTS to be the actual price.

Why on earth would BBTS mock up an astronomically high price if it's just a place holder? How can that be good for their business?

Looks like this is the price range we will be looking at. Funny how the standard for prices has more than doubled in the last year. 400 bucks?

Because maybe they like to mock prices up or they were tipped off wrong or they can be the real price.

I don't know. The only thing I know is that it doesn't make sense for them to mock up an extra $150 dollars over international retailers. lol

The same reason PlayStation Vita's preorder was up for $999 on Amazon or Gamestop before prices were officially normalized hahaha

BBTS Price is $233 or so now, seems like they are getting it direct from Kotobukiya now, like Natalie told me, that Enterbay are not allowed to sell this figure outside China and HK. So any dealer selling it with official price has to be a Kotobukiya dealer. Enterbay probably confirmed their orders from Koto directly...

Few! Well I'm glad there were a few suspicious minds around here that didn't take that price at face value!

Elvis is pretty much the only figure I'm having a hard time waiting for besides batman joker and luke. Honestly im looking more forward to Elvis

Now this is a little more reasonable. Tempted to place a preorder now.

Really wish I knew how much the HT Batmobile was going to be, so I could plan out the rest of my year.

Really wish I knew how much the HT Batmobile was going to be, so I could plan out the rest of my year.

You and me both. Although I'm not getting Elvis, I do have other stuff pending for the next few months. Gaahhhh!! :(

Calling $599 to $649 on Batmobile IMO.

You and me both. Although I'm not getting Elvis, I do have other stuff pending for the next few months. Gaahhhh!! :(

Calling $599 to $649 on Batmobile IMO.

I just preordered Elvis. Hoping to use my SS points on that Batmobile

I just preordered Elvis. Hoping to use my SS points on that Batmobile

You know I never thought of that. That would at least partially make it more affordable. I preordered Elvis as well. That price isn't too bad considering almost all hot toys are about that price. From what I've seen of Enterbay that actually appears cheaper than most. This will be my first Enterbay figure. If we could also see a 50s Gold jacket and 70s Hawaii concert Elvis I'd be a super happy dude. :)

Back