ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis fans are pretty old.

I don't see this line carrying and selling consistently enough. It won't match Bruce Lee lucratively.

Elvis fans are pretty old.

I don't see this line carrying and selling consistently enough. It won't match Bruce Lee lucratively.

Elvis is timeless hell if they could sell 3 different mickey jackson figures there is more then enough room for real royalty

Elvis is timeless hell if they could sell 3 different mickey jackson figures there is more then enough room for real royalty

agreed, before and after Elvis there has been nothing in comparison.

One of a kind, never equalled , never will be . He had/has it all and he left a legacy that is better than all of todays garbage !!!

My comment had nothing to do with his music. I just don't think 1/6 Elvis would be as lucrative in the long run.

Maybe some of you guys grew up listening to him, but most of you probably didn't. Not as religiously as some of his older fans. I think most collectors here range from 20 up to about 50 in the median. How many of those do you think like Elvis enough as a musician and icon to buy this? And how many do you think will buy this because it's a good 1/6 product?

My original post was made on the thought that his older fans probably might not shell out a lot for multiple Elvis figures IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't agree, I just turned 40 and have this ordered. If available I'd buy different versions of Elvis Presley before buying multiple versions of Michael Jackson. No doubt Jackson will go down as a legend in entertainment history as the years without him progress, Elvis already is one.

I'm 25 and Elvis Presley in my mind will never be equaled. I would love the three version I mentioned and would buy at least one of each depending on funds. I know that is not much but when I went to Graceland a few years ago there were alot of young people there so who knows.

Just pre-ordered this in honour of my mother, who was a huge fan. It looks like an awesome piece.

Yeah,Enterbay had a one-shot deal with Kotobukiya for this figure that's why Bill said no more Elvis'.Kotobukiya is the one who actually holds the license so it's up to them whether or not they make another one and use Enterbay to help them with it.Either way,i can't wait to get this figure!^_^

My comment had nothing to do with his music. I just don't think 1/6 Elvis would be as lucrative in the long run.

There are Elvis fans lurking in places you don't even know exist, and they all have plenty of cash to splurge on fine plastic.

I don't agree, I just turned 40 and have this ordered. If available I'd buy different versions of Elvis Presley before buying multiple versions of Michael Jackson. No doubt Jackson will go down as a legend in entertainment history as the years without him progress, Elvis already is one.

It might be worth pointing out that when you address a fairly well thought out argument in an attempt to counter it, using your own life as the sole example and entire support for the argument really doesn't mean much. Just because you're willing to buy multiple Elvis figures, that does not mean others are. I agree that in general I imagine those interested in this figure likely wouldn't go for more versions of Elvis. It would probably be a one time only thing.

Yeah,Enterbay had a one-shot deal with Kotobukiya for this figure that's why Bill said no more Elvis'.Kotobukiya is the one who actually holds the license so it's up to them whether or not they make another one and use Enterbay to help them with it.Either way,i can't wait to get this figure!^_^

Customers should let Kotobukiya know they want more. It's a good way to get them to do more things like this.

Elvis fans are crazy that's why he is the most impersonated entertainer in history. If those crazy fans somehow learns about this figure, they'll swoop in and buy it as memorabilia piece, basing on how good it looks so far.

Back