Enterbay - what would you like them to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God i hope when blitzway start to release more figures they do it in a similar way to hot toys where we can easily estimate there release date and we know exactly how long of a wait we r in for ..its all well and good wishing for figures for enterbay to do ..but id be happier if one of the other company's got the license to do the particular figure if it means i wont be waiting a century for its release.

They make excellent stuff but they are a tad expensive. Then again it is very high quality. The Mr Bean is expensive. I got an Enterbay Bean head from ebay(no body) and it was worth the money :)

but id be happier if one of the other company's got the license to do the particular figure if it means i wont be waiting a century for its release.

Agreed. Enterbay REALLY need to give themselves a kick up the arse in respect of release dates. Both for advising customers and also actual release speed.

Goodfellas, goodfellas and goodfellas! I cant believe that no one has done them yet seeing as it is a classic!

I'm not sure which Jackie Chan EB was supposed to release, but I would be all over a Drunken Master version.

There's a new category on Enterbay's site called 'Action Masterpiece Figure'....probably we'll see Jackie Chan & more in the future?

2afa98m.jpg

they should definitely make young & dangerous.

seeing that they already acquire the likeness of ekin, simon and nicholas, which are also the main character for Y&D.

Id buy those :pray:

Back