Enterbay - what would you like them to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DonKing.jpg

232900.jpg

valuev_05.jpg

aliliston1na8.jpg

Jason Bourne and The Units ALPHA team. Snake Doc, Dirt Diver, Betty Blue, Cool Breeze, Hammer Head and Dog Patch. Please someone pick up these license.

I wish they could release their jackie chan already.... And maybe do a Sammo Hung, and a Yuen Biao, that would be awesome to see these 3 figures together

Jason Bourne and The Units ALPHA team. Snake Doc, Dirt Diver, Betty Blue, Cool Breeze, Hammer Head and Dog Patch. Please someone pick up these license.

I could definitely go for a Snake Doctor, Dirt Diver and Cool Breeze. They've already got the Haysbert sculpt. Hot toys actually may be better for this license, though ... The Unit was VERY accessory-heavy.

I'd also like to see them full-out the 24 license a bit more ... a few more Bauer iterations (Season 5, Season 8 Body Armor), a Season 7 Tony Almeida, and maybe a Chloe, Renee or Logan.

As for out-of-the-blue licenses ...

Michael Weston (Burn Notice)
Gregory House
Vic Mackey (The Shield)
Jason Bourne
John McClane (From 1 or 4)
Tyler Durden

SnakeDoc

I could definitely go for a Snake Doctor, Dirt Diver and Cool Breeze. They've already got the Haysbert sculpt. Hot toys actually may be better for this license, though ... The Unit was VERY accessory-heavy.

I'd also like to see them full-out the 24 license a bit more ... a few more Bauer iterations (Season 5, Season 8 Body Armor), a Season 7 Tony Almeida, and maybe a Chloe, Renee or Logan.

As for out-of-the-blue licenses ...

Michael Weston (Burn Notice)
Gregory House
Vic Mackey (The Shield)
Jason Bourne
John McClane (From 1 or 4)
Tyler Durden

SnakeDoc

I agree that if Hot Toys make The Unit figures it will be sweeter. But I don't see Hot Toys picking up the license. Honestly I don't see anyone picking it up but if I had to bet it would be Enterbay. I purchased Enterbays President Palmer just to bash a Snake Doc, but haven't got a chance to do so. But the figure it self portrays Snake Doc in the show because he sometimes use a suit like Enterbay gave him. I just need to replace his tie and remove the flag insignia on his collar and give him M4.

More 24 characters would be cool from Enterbay. Upgraded nude bodies for 24 would be nice too. Or they can offer a set that includes a updated nude w/ clothing set and weapons.

The problem with Enterbay is that they are working only in movie license from theyre country, probably 24 and Prison break are the exception, but Strom Warriors?? (They look amazing) Dragon Ball??, whats next??..........they should be doing:

- Back To the Future
- Ghostbusters
- Rocky Balboa
- James Bond (Sideshow killed that franchise, by today standards of course)
- Superman movies
- Batman (Keaton Nicholson)
- Matrix

you know the classics since Hottoys are making the new license there is also a bunch of people that would buy all of thos classics license in no time............so why arent they doing it??

HEAT Robert DeNiro & Al Pacino

Miami Vice- Crockett, Tubbs

Battlestar Galactica- Olmos as Adama, Tigh, Lee Adama

Equilibrium- Christian Bale & GUn Kata!

what ever happened to the Jackie Chan they were supposed to be making? did they just give up on that idea?

I'd like them to make these guys

itcrowd5.jpg

Johnny Depp as Donnie Brasco ray-ban verison
Casper Van Dien as Johnny Rico
Al Pacino as Carlito from Carlito's Way
Oded Fehr as Carlos Oliveira from RE 2

Back