Enterbay - what would you like them to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re my earlier post, it should be Harold Lloyd with the clockface, not Buster Keaton.

If there is a gap in the market it is for spare outfits for specific figures. Take Bond for example, Sideshow made a few figures but you could have a standard Connery figure with Goldfinger suit to buy separately, or the Roger Moore skiing outfit from The Spy Who Loved Me sold separately to the Roger Moore figure in an outfit from later in the film and so on. Base figures and outfits (the razor and razor blade philosophy of the GI Joe and Action Man brand) are the way to go. Just look at Kunch and the success of the spare outfits for Bauer. Keeps the cost low and collectors can eventually get all the figures they want for less than buying new figures in new outfits.

Look at the example Modellers Loft (in the UK) has just done with Action Man 40th anniversary figures. They sold the figure and replica outfit but also parted out the figure/outfit separately for those who just wanted the outfit.

I know companies want to make all the money they can but at the end of the day its the collectors (and their money) that make or break companies. 21st Century anyone?.......

The Enterbay focus is always on people they know or someone
that is popular in their country first, then an obscure license(like Mr Bean).

They did such a great job with Jet li, the next logical step
would be more Jet li (The WarLords, Unleashed, The One, Kiss of the Dragon)
then Chow Yun-Fat.

Better known as Yun-Fat Chow.
He's made so many actions films and no one has really done
a superior CYF figure. It really opens the door to so many
possibilities: modern gun slinger cop or his character in
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or The Curse of the Golden Flower.
He's done hired killers/assassins and more.
He's played so many roles and played them well.

Enterbay, go ahead, you know you want to....:stick

Last edited:
I'll take a Tequila version of CYF from Hard Boiled.

That's one of the action movies with the highest random body count outside of that last Rambo movie. :D

then Chow Yun-Fat.

Better known as Yun-Fat Chow.
He's made so many actions films and no one has really done
a superior CYF figure. It really opens the door to so many
possibilities: modern gun slinger cop or his character in
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or The Curse of the Golden Flower.
He's done hired killers/assassins and more.
He's played so many roles and played them well.

Enterbay, go ahead, you know you want to....:stick

yeah, sad to say the best figure of chow is HT's pirate figure. Which has good likeness but not chow's most iconic cinema look. Hopefully EB will make a chow figure from one of his classic movies.

I have just read this entire thread and am a little suprised to find no one has suggested a Van Williams Green Hornet to go with the upcoming Kato. I for one would love to see that pair together on my shelf as they appeared on TV.

Old Grandpa

Jim Kelly
Chuck Norris
Warren Oates
John Holmes aka Johnny Wadd

I would love Battlestar Galactica and Supernatural to get picked up. And a Crow figure :D

Supernatural is the only piece of television I watch with any regularity and the finest show on air IMO.Even though ITV have buried it at 10.30 on a Tuesday night(GOD KNOWS WHY!)

Both Winchester brothers and a 1967 Chevrolet Impala 4-door please!

Tyler Durden

tyler-durden.jpg

Honest question here, what is the point of this thread? Like is EB wondering what we'd like to see or is this just one of those "fantasy threads" Just curious because it would be cool to know that EB also reads these threads too.

Honest question here, what is the point of this thread? Like is EB wondering what we'd like to see or is this just one of those "fantasy threads" Just curious because it would be cool to know that EB also reads these threads too.

Point to this thread is just like any other wish/poll thread!

I'm sure EB reads the boards:D:D:D

So you never know, what you want may come true!!

There has been an HT thread just like this one. Some people just have a more active imagination than others. Wishful thinking.

Anyway, I've already expressed disdain over the Enterbay Jackie Chan figure being in development limbo for a long time. Martial arts figures are their bread n' butter, so get on with it. Some people might want a martial arts figure that isn't Bruce Lee (although the lone Jet Li figure is nice).

Otherwise, I'd like a Pacino figure (from Serpico or Heat, preferably) or a DeNiro (from Taxi Driver, of course), since no one else is doing figures of these two incredible actors, oddly.

batman begins
the dark knight
star wars
superman - christopher reeve
batman - michael keaton
lost
and some news on the prison break figures would be nice

Back