Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I can't find a decent price extra body for this guy, everything is almost $90. Which is crazy considering I bought Rodman's body for $50

I wonder if EB has cut down production runs on its NBA figures. There doesn't seem to be as many of the newer ones on the market. Curry has become relatively scarce and I don't know if Shaq, Pippen and Penny will sit on shelves for very long.

I wonder if EB has cut down production runs on its NBA figures. There doesn't seem to be as many of the newer ones on the market. Curry has become relatively scarce and I don't know if Shaq, Pippen and Penny will sit on shelves for very long.

definitely after the bad sales of recent Jordans.

Man I can't find a decent price extra body for this guy, everything is almost $90. Which is crazy considering I bought Rodman's body for $50

I think there are two things there:
a) Rodman is way more popular than Pippen and they likely made a lot more and
b) On top of that, they also released an extra body version and even allowed separate extra sales of the body at one point

I think there are two things there:
a) Rodman is way more popular than Pippen and they likely made a lot more and
b) On top of that, they also released an extra body version and even allowed separate extra sales of the body at one point

there's quite a few low cost tall black african body available in the market now, cheapest around $15, i think it's similar to Jordan body in terms of height & size, but of course the finishing not as good as EB, you prolly needs a coat of matte spray.

there's quite a few low cost tall black african body available in the market now, cheapest around $15, i think it's similar to Jordan body in terms of height & size, but of course the finishing not as good as EB, you prolly needs a coat of matte spray.

Can you let us know the name of the body or link? All the black african bodies I see are 12" whereas these Enterbay bodies are 13" and taller.

Well I think it helps that they started numbering them, I think Shaq had 3,500, Curry only 3,000 (maybe less), even the Jordan All-Star was around 3,000. They probably made 4,000 each of the earlier Jordans. They have more of an idea on demand now, Enterbay just needs to remember if you under-produce you can just make another version (like Hot Toys does, LOL). I am sure we will see another Curry in the future, most likely another LeBron, but it hurts that the first one hasn't even sold out (and its under $200)

Can you let us know the name of the body or link? All the black african bodies I see are 12" whereas these Enterbay bodies are 13" and taller.

1/6 Muscle Male High Body - Black Skin Color by Coomodel. Theres a standard height & high body version and also high/low neckjoint version. Not sure if you can still find it for $15 though it's been released a while ago.

they also have muscle body ver but cost twice the price, not sure if the height is standard or tall.

Well I think it helps that they started numbering them, I think Shaq had 3,500, Curry only 3,000 (maybe less), even the Jordan All-Star was around 3,000. They probably made 4,000 each of the earlier Jordans. They have more of an idea on demand now, Enterbay just needs to remember if you under-produce you can just make another version (like Hot Toys does, LOL). I am sure we will see another Curry in the future, most likely another LeBron, but it hurts that the first one hasn't even sold out (and its under $200)

if you underproduce, it will cost more to contract out another run from the factory, also underproducing means higher cost per unit even for the 1st run.

unless they are Bandai who produce their own kits they can just make any reruns depending on the plant manager's mood.

1/6 Muscle Male High Body - Black Skin Color by Coomodel. Theres a standard height & high body version and also high/low neckjoint version. Not sure if you can still find it for $15 though it's been released a while ago.

they also have muscle body ver but cost twice the price, not sure if the height is standard or tall.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the help.

Rerelease

Attachments

• 1E61D148-F1F7-4BCE-827D-52B15115B131.jpeg
    1E61D148-F1F7-4BCE-827D-52B15115B131.jpeg
    638.4 KB · Views: 93
Since I didn't buy the first release, it was a no brainer to buy this one since there's a second head sculpt and jersey set. Anybody know where I can get a second Pippen body?

Since I didn't buy the first release, it was a no brainer to buy this one since there's a second head sculpt and jersey set. Anybody know where I can get a second Pippen body?

the 1st release did have 2 sculpts. albeit not much difference.

2nd body prolly special order tru Enterbay, or Ebay.

Figure must not be selling well at all to do this.
Otherwise I'd think he'd just be a seperate new figure, right?

Rodman was in stock for a LONG time and I can't see Scottie outselling Dennis.

wish they gave an action pose instead.

that smiling face is only good pose with the trophy.

I want Pippen to go along with my two 1/6 Jordan figures... but growing up with both Pippen and Jordan... his face is just off. It looks slightly like him, but it is still not enough of Pippen for me to want to purchase and display.

Back