Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great,

I always wished that I could have had the chairs for both Scarface and The Godfather, but, I never had the room. I am thankful though that I have them both in my collection. I just hope that DID get round to releasing their Michael and young Vito.

A couple more Tonys from Blitzway would be nice too, the Hawaiian and the Sling, particularly if Arnie Kim sculpts them as well as he did the Carlito

Looks great,

I always wished that I could have had the chairs for both Scarface and The Godfather, but, I never had the room. I am thankful though that I have them both in my collection. I just hope that DID get round to releasing their Michael and young Vito.

A couple more Tonys from Blitzway would be nice too, the Hawaiian and the Sling, particularly if Arnie Kim sculpts them as well as he did the Carlito

Thanks.

I keep resisting getting more 'gangster' icons as there is to many and I nearly picked up Carlito which was a fantastic figure. I just wouldn't be able to stop, Godfather, Michael, The Goodfellas crew, the Heat crew the Donnie Brasco crew............

Great pics Sid.

Just took advantage of Enterbays free shipping at the moment and ordered a War Tony for about £110.

Nice going,

I took advantage of EB's free shipping when I got my Respect and paid about what you did. Thing was, they sent me a War instead! I sent it back, via the most expensive method possible as they were refunding it, and then I got what I ordered. Outwardly, there's very little differences between the two boxes.

Great pics Sid.

Just took advantage of Enterbays free shipping at the moment and ordered a War Tony for about £110.

Thanks Para and yep that is a good deal pal. I look forward to your pics. :yess:

They did take a while to ship mine out and I did need to pay a custom charge for him so all in I think I was around the £140 but he was worth it.

Thanks guys :duff

I watched Scarface a couple days ago for the first time in years and that was the deciding factor.

You guys who have ordered direct from Enterbay, how long do they take to dispatch? And how long did it take to arrive? Is there nowhere to login on their website, to see your orders etc?

Beginning to think I should have just ordered from my usual HK seller, it would have been here Wednesday :slap

You guys who have ordered direct from Enterbay, how long do they take to dispatch? And how long did it take to arrive? Is there nowhere to login on their website, to see your orders etc?

Beginning to think I should have just ordered from my usual HK seller, it would have been here Wednesday :slap

They took about three weeks or maybe a bit more before I got him Para and then Customs got him so I was a month before I got mine in-hand.

I sent a few emails to them with no reply after I started to get worried and they only replied when I threatened to cancel my order so my experience with EB was not great although he did arrive and the only nit-picks I had with the figure was a small part of the machine gun/grenade launcher came loose, I bagged it up in case I lost it again and also a button was missing on the jacket and EB never replied to me about a new jacket.

Back