Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempted to pick this up before the year is out. If anyone is doing a good deal on one please let me know.

Two great minds think a like. :hi5:

I also managed to get a Blitzway chair prior to getting Tony himself, :lol. But it was so worth it.

Haha too right! Awesome man, the pictures on here tipped me over the edge! Couldn't resist picking it up anymore.

How much did u pay for the chair?

$45 shipped which was a pretty good deal I think!

Haha too right! Awesome man, the pictures on here tipped me over the edge! Couldn't resist picking it up anymore.

$45 shipped which was a pretty good deal I think!

Yeah that is a great price. I paid £50 for mine but your deal was even better.

I still have him in the same pose but here it better pictures of him -

You got that for £50!? Nice going! Wish I'd paid that for it.

Here's a shot of mine in case anyone missed it:

My head always looks different in pics, but, I'm pretty certain it's not a recast as the retailer I got it from only deals in boxed figures.

You got that for £50!? Nice going! Wish I'd paid that for it.

Here's a shot of mine in case anyone missed it:

My head always looks different in pics, but, I'm pretty certain it's not a recast as the retailer I got it from only deals in boxed figures.

Sorry Rogerbee I meant for the chair. £50 for the figure would have been a robbery. :lol

Your head looks like mine mate.

Just curious how would you guys feel about having the Hawaii shirt for this sculpt?

I've just had a massive scored for a stupid price and wanted to see if there'd be intrest for the shirt worried there wouldn't be enough.

Just curious how would you guys feel about having the Hawaii shirt for this sculpt?

I've just had a massive scored for a stupid price and wanted to see if there'd be intrest for the shirt worried there wouldn't be enough.

Well he does have a sort of pissed off expression when he shoots that Colombian coke dealer so it may work.

Back