Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the info and opinions. I put more value in an accurate sculpt and less value to the accessories. So based on that info should I go with EB? f#$k me this is hard :gah:

Thanks guys for the info and opinions. I put more value in an accurate sculpt and less value to the accessories. So based on that info should I go with EB? f#$k me this is hard :gah:

Just go for whichever sculpt you think is best. If you like EB's sculpt better than just buy that one. But just be warned, there are holes at the sides of his head sculpt to fit the sun glasses. (Why EB decided to do it like that is beyond me)

Just go for whichever sculpt you think is best. If you like EB's sculpt better than just buy that one. But just be warned, there are holes at the sides of his head sculpt to fit the sun glasses. (Why EB decided to do it like that is beyond me)

Way to go to slowly nudge him towards BWs sculpt, holes! :lol who wouldnt get a little wracked up hearing there are 'holes' in the sides of the headsculpt!

The Hot Toys Casual/Suited Smiling Bruce Lee too has minute holes for his shades to sit and fit tightly onto the face, just like the EB Respect Pacino sculpt. They are not that noticeable unless you are really looking for them. PLUS if you display the sculpt with the shades as screen accurate it is with the white suit. It cant get more realistic than that...

I'm with you I hate those holes

Enterbay's paint app and sculpt make it more lifelike and realistic. When its almost the same amount shipped, Id go with EB and maybe pick up the parted out Chair from ebay

Does anyone know where you can get the chair by itself for a good price?

I'm with you I hate those holes

I got em both... From more than 3 or 4 feet the holes aren't noticable but I have however thought about plugging and painting them...

I ordered some Bruce Lee 70's glasses to see if they will fit... because they have transparent lenses I think it will look dope...

if not I plug them and paint them...

Way to go to slowly nudge him towards BWs sculpt, holes! :lol who wouldnt get a little wracked up hearing there are 'holes' in the sides of the headsculpt!

The Hot Toys Casual/Suited Smiling Bruce Lee too has minute holes for his shades to sit and fit tightly onto the face, just like the EB Respect Pacino sculpt. They are not that noticeable unless you are really looking for them. PLUS if you display the sculpt with the shades as screen accurate it is with the white suit. It cant get more realistic than that...

:exactly::goodpost:

Ive never been bothered by holes for glasses. If they bothered me, I would just fill them in with black putty or something.

Wow I've never seen this site before. It's awesome! I hope shipping isn't too bad because they have quite a few things I wouldn't mind snagging.

Toy anxiety is a must... so much better than evil bay....

AND

Don't worry about the shipping, just use the cheapest option, takes about 2 weeks and they will REFUND anything left over from the shipping estimate.

Comparison(Note that the lighting is very different) -
compare.png

comparep.png

Its a really hard decision if youre just gonna buy 1 IMO.
I think the the EB sculpt is more "realistic" but I like the expression of the BW head more. The chair is also a big plus to the BW version.
Too hard for me to decide so I will have both.:slap

By those pics EBs wins hands down, BW looks more like a cartoon than Al Pacino as Tony M, ill have all 3 tho but the BW going back in the box and the chair will be displayed in the middle of the war version and respect :)

By those pics EBs wins hands down, BW looks more like a cartoon than Al Pacino as Tony M, ill have all 3 tho but the BW going back in the box and the chair will be displayed in the middle of the war version and respect :)

Yeah, thats why I really like the EB one. The expression might be a bit "boring" but it looks very realistic and the likeness is spot on.
But as I said before, the blitzway does have a lot of good things about it too. If I had to buy just one, it would be EB one. I would also pick up the blitzway chair separately.

Yeah while the Blitzway one has a very definite emotion and expression, which is rare in high end 1/6 stuff which tend to have blank stares, the Enterbay one is an absolute marvel as far as paint application and detail goes. The expression seems bland, but it isn't a blanks tare Hot Toys style. Instead it is an incredibly realistic looking calm expression and I am really impressed by it. It is easily one of the most impressive face sculpts I've seen.

It shouldn't be too hard really, not if expression is the deciding factor. Three different figures, three different expressions. I personally have the BW figure and as far as sculpt, paint and costume goes it more than holds its own on a shelf of high-end figures. Go with expression is my two cents, I can't see you coming away disappointed with either of the three in that case.

The photo with the BW version is distorted, so it's not fair to judge from that photo. However, I must say that BW looks good only from one angle. We're yet to see more photos of the EB version so I would hold my final judgement.

Not for me - to me it looks solid from wherever I'm looking at it.

Let me rephrase my statement. I think that it looks the BEST for one angle. Looking at him from bottom up or profile it does look cartoonish....like many have mentioned.

Back