Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great editing Thrustmaster, that's a Pacino I would have brought. The little smile on the edge of the mouth is what stops me from buying it... :(

i must say paint apps look pretty good on this one and the sculpt is actually pretty good too but thing is it looks like it was scarface if he was 15 years younger, no way near the hardened face he wears throughout the movie. he looks very innocent and almost lost which doesnt reflect the essence of his character which is the make or break for a head sculpt in my opinion. Even though bw hs likeness is not spot on they did capture the essence of tony, if i had to choose id still be bw version, plus its cheaper, comes with the pimp ass chair n base aaaand its bw first ever release compared to how many enterbay figs??

Think your exaggerating a bit there, anyone who loves scarface would easily recognise who the war version is

Hardly. The only thing that could give it a way is the pose and the word Scarface printed at the bottom of the picture. For a vast majority the War Version depicts little to no resemblance of Tony Montanna. Just look at the side by side comparison....

:exactly: the syndrome has intensified...

Oh great. Another left wing theory about us BW owners. Think of us as one of the owners of an original HT figure. And then HT remakes that figure. Some owners can deal with that and take it as good news while others feel as though their $200 has been wasted. By no means though am I biased. I was peeved when the EB line was announced but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the final sculpts on both figures. One of which I laughed at, the other for which I was pleasently surprised with.

You guys are being too touchy :lol Blitz's position has always been honest and well considered.

Good ol' Lejuan:1-1: My intentions are pure:monkey3

Oh great. Another left wing theory about us BW owners. Think of us as one of the owners of an original HT figure. And then HT remakes that figure. Some owners can deal with that and take it as good news while others feel as though their $200 has been wasted. By no means though am I biased. I was peeved when the EB line was announced but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the final sculpts on both figures. One of which I laughed at, the other for which I was pleasently surprised with.

ohoq9.jpg

:lol

Think I'll go with the Blitzway. To me it still has the best Scarface expression. It also doesnt have a hole on each side of the head for the glasses.

Oh, Enterbay Bill replied to me on Facebook saying they're ready to ship on order before Chinese New Year which is relatively soon.

does anyone have good comparison photos of the war version and blitzways figure???

There is a Youtube Video, by the end of this YT Video you'll see the Blitzway & the Enterbay War version together

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xi_tiwFj5U[/ame]

Price? Cheaper than WV?

Website shows $225 shipped. It's pretty much a standard price.

I think it has to do with limited distributors.

Hot toys has sideshow for America which is pretty much also distributing to other smaller companies.

Enterbay ships directly to individual distributors globally.

Shipping costs is the killer.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

There is a Youtube Video, by the end of this YT Video you'll see the Blitzway & the Enterbay War version together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xi_tiwFj5U

Thanks for posting. After seeing the BW next to the War Version, it really shows how off the chin and face is to me on the BW sculpt. They have the expression done nicely but it looks like the face is just popping out of the head, and the chin is gigantic.

Thanks to the video I can safley say that the Enterbay War version looks so much more realistic looking than the Blitzway one.

Enterbay is having a "twin pack" combo for the War and Respect version @ $375 shipped for both. Not bad at all, considering the discounts on the product and the shipping cost.:clap

Thanks for posting. After seeing the BW next to the War Version, it really shows how off the chin and face is to me on the BW sculpt. They have the expression done nicely but it looks like the face is just popping out of the head, and the chin is gigantic.
the gigantic chin is due the angry expression of the real Tony montana must to have..if you will try to use that expressio on your face you will have a big chin too...anyway Eb has done a good job with sculpt and paint, but the bw one has the real and typical Tony's feature, at the end I wil buy all three :rotfl:rotfl

I can't find any good pictures of BW sculpt. Someone should post it in similar angles as these promo shots.

like this?
2mpx3qc.jpg

1pt9uv.jpg

opacg9.jpg

qye7ph.jpg

rhj3au.jpg

6j3hc8.jpg

25rp5e1.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if HT will try to top Enterbay...maybe they will include real cocaine :lol

Well first of all the Hot Toys Scarface thread will have about 24 pages in the first hour. A lot of posts will include people who were never interested in a Tony Montana figure before Hot Toys announced one. There will also be a few who swing off the Hot Toys nutsack so much that will proclaim it to be the best version they have ever seen, and that all the other Scarfaces suck, even though the figure will be about $300 because they have insisted to put a bunch of crap with it that will most likely stay in the box. This will then cause a three way war that will have Blitzway, and Enterbay fans up in arms that their figures have been insulted in such a fashion.

That, or it will look really cool

Back