Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think Scarface, Sucker Punch and the Watchmen are the best and only blu ray movies i'd buy. I already have the Watchmen so now I need the other two. Would look fantastic on my new LED TV!

^^^It just went up for pre-order on their site lol, $240 plus shipping.

That, or just order it directly from Enterbay so it's only $225 shipped.

nope guys I really try to see a good Tony in this pics, I really would like to buy it...but that eyes..:thud:I was really tempted to buy the twin pack...but that eyes...:monkey2
I will keep my BW don't wait pics from me...:monkey2
anyway BW has wrong with the jacket' shoulders size, eb too...:monkey4

Last edited:
Twin pack is a better deal. I might try to push the button later this month. Does anyone know where in the world EB ship to?

Who needs EB Scarface?
P1130075.jpg

P1130077.jpg

P1130078-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a fan of EB and Scarface yet this doesnt excite me at all. BW just did a perfectly suitable figure on this character. EB doesnt put out that much product to waste a release on a figure that was just recently done and was genreally well recieved. Its just asking for trouble. EB go get some new licenses and make new figures. We all know there are figures that have not been made that we would all like to see. The possibilites are endless.

Who needs EB Scarface?

Just a moment ago you said you were thinking about pushing the button on the twin pack :lol

I'm a fan of EB and Scarface yet this doesnt excite me at all. BW just did a perfectly suitable figure on this character. EB doesnt put out that much product to waste a release on a figure that was just recently done and was genreally well recieved. Its just asking for trouble. EB go get some new licenses and make new figures. We all know there are figures that have not been made that we would all like to see. The possibilites are endless.

It's not as if EB are replicating what BW did though. EB's portraits are attracting plenty of interest from people who prefer these to Blitzway's. So EB are offering a genuine alternative (two even), which is always good for the hobby. And it does look like EB are going to be making a number of interesting license announcements in 2012...

Just a moment ago you said you were thinking about pushing the button on the twin pack :lol

It's not as if EB are replicating what BW did though. EB's portraits are attracting plenty of interest from people who prefer these to Blitzway's. So EB are offering a genuine alternative (two even), which is always good for the hobby. And it does look like EB are going to be making a number of interesting license announcements in 2012...

:lecture :goodpost:

The more I look at the BW sculpt, the more it reminds me of the first few posts of the DX 05 Indy thread where people were saying that it looks passable like the stunt double:panic:

Back