Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about Che but Scarface is definitely shorter than Léon when standing side by side.That's OK being that Al Pacino is short to begin with.Just so you know the RM5 or even the RM4 you can change the neck joint and add a ball joint instead.Hey Rog,was that the one 777Toys had for sale?

Back again!

RM-50007.jpg

A TT probably can't do that either!

RM-50008.jpg

There's the wide stance, look how flat the feet are!

RM-50009.jpg

That saved you squinting! This has the best foot/ankle joints I've ever seen. Beats the HT dumbells hands down. Or feet down if you must!

RM-50010.jpg

The wrist peg looks the same as the other recent EB ones, so, HT hands will fit.

RM-50011.jpg

There it is next to its big brother the RM-4 (Mine's a modded Bourne, but it is the same height as Che.)

If EB keep on being this good then things are looking bright for them!
this body is a very nice piece of art...very posable, and tight nice job EB :clap

well yesterday i got my return label printed and SF boxed up and took it over to the UPS store...i really dig BBTS's customer service, hopefully the new one is perfect. i'll keep all you fellow freaks updated.

don't worry this time will be perfect....

LOL! I did actually say in my text that my RM-4 is a modded Bourne but is the same height as Che.

And yes, I did get it from 7Toys7. I'd rather mod a head to fit than I would mod the neck post.

No Roger what i mean by that was that you can take the neck peg off the neck joint and add a Hot Toys one instead.SORRY for the confusion bro!CHEERS!^_^

All right, folks... As I finally put my hands on a HT Corleone figure, now I want some company from him...

So, basically, who is the better Scarface?

Blitzway or Enterbay???

for the sculpt BW/EB
for the paint EB
for the clothes BW wins hands down
for the body EB wins hands down
for the accessories BW wins hand down
for the price you will choose..
I suggest to you the war version for sure...maaaaybe you will reach to find a respect head in future.....
I am pretty sure I will not buy the respect version, I am just fine with my BW and War version...

For the accessories, Blitzway. Everything else I'd say Enterbay.

Get in quick though, that free shipping offer if you buy direct from them expires tomorrow.

No Roger what i mean by that was that you can take the neck peg off the neck joint and add a Hot Toys one instead.SORRY for the confusion bro!CHEERS!^_^

Yeah, you probably could do that. I wouldn't on an RM-5 though. You really do run the risk of tearing the neck off the body if you weren't careful. Any body with a platistic neck and you could maybe risk it.

For the accessories, Blitzway. Everything else I'd say Enterbay.

Get in quick though, that free shipping offer if you buy direct from them expires tomorrow.

do you compare the clothes of the BW vs EB are you sure...?
the respect version suit on Eb has the stripes too visible and tailoring is wrong...I want to avoid to speak about the shoes and socks...:lecture

I don't like the expression but Eb has great body and a amazing sulpt and paint but for the rest...come on let's try to be objective..:wink1:

do you compare the clothes of the BW vs EB are you sure...?
the respect version suit on Eb has the stripes too visible and tailoring is wrong...I want to avoid to speak about the shoes and socks...:lecture

I don't like the expression but Eb has great body and a amazing sulpt and paint but for the rest...come on let's try to be objective..:wink1:

Im quite surprised you like the body...I feel this is where EB needs to step up. Granted I only have 1 EB figure right now(war version) hopefully the replacement respect that is on the way isn't loose like the initial one was.

With that said I wouldn't pose these without the stand for fear of them toppleing over.

I do agree with you on the HS, paint apps, and suit.

I've never had any problems with Enterbay bodies myself. Ok, aside from what we all know about the RM-X that is.

I've got a BL3.5, 2 RM-4's and an RM-5 and the joints are all tight, no finish problems and they all stand really well without a stand. Maybe I got lucky and you didn't, but, from my point of view I have no problem with Enterbay bodies. I have had way more problems with TT's falling over than I've ever had with EB ones.

Maybe I won't get so lucky with the Respect version, but, if that happens I've already got a nice tight body ready to swap everything to.

We shall see....

*Sniff*

Bullet has been bit. Ordered one from EB. Probably gonna keep this boxed up mint since I have nowhere to really display it.

I've never had any problems with Enterbay bodies myself. Ok, aside from what we all know about the RM-X that is.

I've got a BL3.5, 2 RM-4's and an RM-5 and the joints are all tight, no finish problems and they all stand really well without a stand. Maybe I got lucky and you didn't, but, from my point of view I have no problem with Enterbay bodies. I have had way more problems with TT's falling over than I've ever had with EB ones.

Maybe I won't get so lucky with the Respect version, but, if that happens I've already got a nice tight body ready to swap everything to.

We shall see....

The BL2.5 and 3.5 were much better than the previous BL bodies, which suffered from poor ankle joints. Mr Bean's body and Ip Man's body were shoddy too. EB has been putting in the yards to improve on their bodies and shake their reputation for making dodgy ones.

*Sniff*

Bullet has been bit. Ordered one from EB. Probably gonna keep this boxed up mint since I have nowhere to really display it.

Congratulations! You were probably one of the last to get the free shipping. And seriously, make some room! There's no way this figure was made to stay in a box!

The BL2.5 and 3.5 were much better than the previous BL bodies, which suffered from poor ankle joints. Mr Bean's body and Ip Man's body were shoddy too. EB has been putting in the yards to improve on their bodies and shake their reputation for making dodgy ones.

I totally agree. The Che body would be the ideal replacement for any dodgy Ip Man, possibly for Bean too, unless that shared the Bauer body in which case the RM-5 would work.

For every bad thing they do, the good things outweigh them

The parted out drought is about to end on ebay, because i will have the respect going up. All but the head that is as that's what i bought it for. If i can recoup a little over half of what it cost then I'm good.

Im quite surprised you like the body...I feel this is where EB needs to step up. Granted I only have 1 EB figure right now(war version) hopefully the replacement respect that is on the way isn't loose like the initial one was.

With that said I wouldn't pose these without the stand for fear of them toppleing over.

I do agree with you on the HS, paint apps, and suit.

maybe I was lucky but I've found a very tight body this time, no need any stand to expose it.. (maybe because I have asked to EB to check any defects before shipping ):wink1:
I think is a very good body a lot better than BW one...

Off topic, I can't decide between BW Scarface, EB War version or EB respect version... Help me!

Back