Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Shadow,Just so you know it can happen when it comes from a retailer that doesn't open the box to inspect the items inside,like for example Sideshow,BBTS,CSC,etc..They send out blind boxes because if they open the box then it is not considered MINT.You my friend have been very lucky that you haven't come across any problems like that,which is surprising, considering all the _____ing you do about your figures!^_^

everytime I bought a figure I ask to open the box and check if all is flawless official retailers included...but sometimes is happened due low attention some hidden issues,but any time when I have request a replacement all is gone perfect..

"which is surprising, considering all the _____ing you do about your figures!"
what do you mean writing this?
I really take care of all my figures...the problems I have got is for low QC service...I have the new god figure received with a broken arm..and looooose eyes, I asked for a replacement (paid the shipping)and I pose it (beijin pose) in a cabinet for 20 days (I was in holiday) when I am returned I have found my figure all stained and with big tears under the elbow (Not my fault) but cheap materials..
just in case when I have got my scarface war figure I've discovered my braclet was missing :gah::gah::gah:
asked another already :impatient::impatient:
luckly EB & HT have a good CS...
if you want take a look at my collection and see by yourself how I take care of all my figures...:wink1:

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

:goodpost::exactly:

Seems like HT has forgot that there are other movies other than comic/superheroes, not that that's a bad thing but I do enjoy seeing what EB is doing with their corner of the market.

That's the thing, EB have a corner of the market and HT want to corner the market.

Good luck with your figure, I hope it works out for you

For now, yes.

The free shipping, unless EB state otherwise, will expire at the end of the month. So, get yours while you can folks!

Does anyone have a link to the Enterbay Ebay store? I can't seem to find it for whatever reason.

Here is the first of my Exclusive Interview Series with Bill Tjhang (President/CEO of Enterbay) These Interviews will be monthly/bi monthly and you can ask your own questions to be featured in the next installment. The most popular and relevant questions will be answered by Bill himself. This interview should clear a lot of questions collectors had about Enterbay, their rise, beginnings, sudden crisis in the middle and the current resurgence along with the expected figures they plan to bring and the artists working now!
https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/03/enterbay-story-behind-passion-part-1.html

Bro i just read your interview and CONGRATS!AWESOME STUFF!Hey did he let you know or hinted as to what exactly is being released first?^_^

Here is the first of my Exclusive Interview Series with Bill Tjhang (President/CEO of Enterbay) These Interviews will be monthly/bi monthly and you can ask your own questions to be featured in the next installment. The most popular and relevant questions will be answered by Bill himself. This interview should clear a lot of questions collectors had about Enterbay, their rise, beginnings, sudden crisis in the middle and the current resurgence along with the expected figures they plan to bring and the artists working now!
https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/03/enterbay-story-behind-passion-part-1.html

Nice job Axe!

I was interested to learn that "Scuderia" sculpted Scarface, whoever they are they've got some skills.

MIB sounds good, the Tommy Lee sculpt is stellar.

Bro i just read your interview and CONGRATS!AWESOME STUFF!Hey did he let you know or hinted as to what exactly is being released first?^_^
Batman most probably from what all he said.

That's cool axecutioner. Look forward to more of those.

Great interview looking forward to seeing those men in black....TLJ looks amazing!
Thanks guys. MIB wont be releasing until much later so hold on...

I was interested to learn that "Scuderia" sculpted Scarface, whoever they are they've got some skills.

MIB sounds good, the Tommy Lee sculpt is stellar.
Thanks, I tried to get as much infor regarding their team but thats all that was divulged to me

Oh, bummer!

They have an eBay store but Scarface isn't listed there now. Other eBay sellers are selling it for about £20 more even with free shipping.

Oh, bummer!

They have an eBay store but Scarface isn't listed there now. Other eBay sellers are selling it for about £20 more even with free shipping.

Thanks Rogerbee! I guess i'll just have to pay a little extra for him then.

Yeah, it's worth it though.

Golden Warrior run by Guo Bei on eBay are really good. They're about the next cheapest after EB.

Thanks, I tried to get as much infor regarding their team but thats all that was divulged to me

Not to derail the thread (a thread to discuss the interviews would be good...) but are they being secretive by giving names like "Scuderia"? Is it a worry that another company will learn a sculptor's name and try to steal them away, is that why those names? That's very surprising if so. I thought at first they were just nicknames but looking both up it seems not. No other information and both are car-related, suggested they're more like code-names.

Back