Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats fine, but saying the angry or pensive sculpts are NOT Al Pacino as Tony Montana and comparatively the BW one is, is kinda... lame/biased/blind?

To be fair, Nintenjoe said that it 'doesn't look that much like Pacino in the movie', which to me is like saying the sculpt doesn't for capture the Scarface character for him. Quite a few others have said the Respect version reminds them of Pacino as Michael Corleone rather than Tony Montana.

Breaker I think said that EB wanted an angrier sculpt for the War version but got knocked back at the concept stage. I'm not sure if BW had these same creative constraints as EB, I'd be interested to know. I would also love to see the sculpts that EB had knocked back too, but sadly this'll never happen.

To be fair, Nintenjoe said that it 'doesn't look that much like Pacino in the movie', which to me is like saying the sculpt doesn't for capture the Scarface character for him. Quite a few others have said the Respect version reminds them of Pacino as Michael Corleone rather than Tony Montana.

Breaker I think said that EB wanted an angrier sculpt for the War version but got knocked back at the concept stage. I'm not sure if BW had these same creative constraints as EB, I'd be interested to know. I would also love to see the sculpts that EB had knocked back too, but sadly this'll never happen.

Pacino as Michael Corleone is pretty much what iminime's sculpt represents quite accurately. From the jawline and jowls nothing like this EB Respect sculpt resembles Michael. Michael looked young and nourished. The jawline here is the clincher. Its the same actor but different looks and ages too. Kojun's Pacino had captured a lot of the look specific to the film it was based on. Reference Pics show that the Respect version is pretty accurate to the reference scene its based on.

If people are so hung up on comparing 'accuracy' they should atleast take the extra effort and compare with the scene its based on and make a judgement right? :dunno

Anyway Im done with this... BW owners/EB haters can diss the sculpt as much as they like. It wont change the fact that by sculpt and production quality on likeness, The EB ones will end up being more valued over the times and will remain to do so. The BW sculpt will remain to be the 'budget' option.

Last edited:
Wow you guys are really having at it over these sculpts. I think the Respect head is absolutely stunning but I'm happy with my BW version. If I had the spare cash lying around I would buy the Respect AND War version but I dont see that happening any time soon

auchy mama, this is a badass scarface figure. First time I've came across this thread.

Chill guys, this sculpt is way off. We're just fanboys up in here even though I have more Hot Toys stuff than Enterbay stuff now :rotfl

[/sarcasm]

auchy mama, this is a badass scarface figure. First time I've came across this thread.

yuk... i hope you at least have the courtesy to wipe up after yourself!

BaDumTish.jpg

Got my twin pack yesterday. Here are some pics of the 'Respect' sculpt.

Respect1.jpg

Respect2.jpg

Respect3.jpg

Great pictures rishi!!!:clap Do you have any pics of the entire figure? The eye color looks fine to me aswell.

Last edited:
Great pictures rishi!!!:clap Do you have any pics of the entire figure? The eye color looks fine to me aswell.

Thanks! The figures are truly awesome. Enterbay is getting their act together this time.

:mwaha
...I'm surprised Cosmo and Axe let you even get that far :lol

I'm suprised to. These are the guys I'm talking about when I say I'm sick of coming into this thread and seeing the same people bash anyone that isn't as far up enterbays a$$ as they are, their like soccer hooligans only with a much lamer cause. Maybe if Enterbay would step it up their products could speak for themselves.
soccer-hooligan1.jpg

Maybe they work for Enterbay :mwaha

Last edited:
If I was on enterbays payroll I would probably petition for better quality licenses

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I would really like to see some one battle damage up the War version to look something like this.
131903840418.jpg

Back