Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
392779_10150402065895509_654545508_8727701_1072535988_n.jpg

:wink1:

Can't wait to see this!!!

And if Enterbay is doing Rocky, you can bet your ass a HT annoucement is around the corner :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

that would be great to see a ht rocky, but then i hope it is 1/6.

i love the idea of having a 1/4 batman, but rocky etc... i would prefer the 1/6 scale.

MY BODY IS READY.

ANOTHER T2
ROCKY.
BATMAN.
And a 1/4 Robocop? Oh good lord. No wonder Bill posted a picture of the dogma Robocop

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Eb have got some solid licenses going on there. Hope they do them justice - are all these slated for 1/4 treatment? ie HD = 1/4?

What the logo for the second to last

Eb have got some solid licenses going on there. Hope they do them justice - are all these slated for 1/4 treatment? ie HD = 1/4?

Afaik HD masterpiece is 1/4

MY BODY IS READY.

ANOTHER T2
ROCKY.
BATMAN.
And a 1/4 Robocop? Oh good lord. No wonder Bill posted a picture of the dogma Robocop

T-2 Has to be the Endo but the prices on these things are going overboard at retail prices, HT and SS also.

Very exciting.

...though I wish they'd designate a title to mean either statue or articulated. Annoying that they're using the 'HD Masterpiece' logo for both at the moment.

Any chance you can give some constructive feedback there breakersrevenge? :)

Can't wait to see this!!!

And if Enterbay is doing Rocky, you can bet your ass a HT annoucement is around the corner :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

For enterbay,that is alot of licenses to handle.According to CEO,they will make TDK and Joker first,then Rambo,i think we'll see Rocky in about 4-5 years.

I just hope this one will be the street version in black leather jacket with hat or/with grey sports suit.
Waiting for so long for the classic Rocky from fantastic sport-drama not from pop-corn-meatbag-boxing-movie.

Back